Truck Job Dispatcher - Custom Tonnage

_raffaele_

Suggestion Name: Truck Job Dispatcher - Custom Tonnage Feature

Suggestion Description: For a future update, adding the possibility to chose a specific tonnage of the load for our custom jobs created with the Truck Job Dispatcher. Maybe with a specific range of tonnage that we can chose when creating the custom job.

Any example images: None, suggestion for a future update of the already existing feature.

Why should it be added?: Because i think it will add even more customization for the custom jobs that we can create with the new feature. Currently i think there is a specific tonnage when we create our custom job, or it's generated completly random.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• _raffaele_ changed the title to Truck Job Dispatcher - Custom Tonnage
  • 4 months later...

Hey, 

After a discussion with the developers, I have come to a decision to reject this suggestion.

This is because doing so, may break the game economy as all the tonnage is predefined and calculated with set equations.

Additionally, if we were to do so, it wouldn't be as realistic as we'd like it to be.

I hope you can understand the reasoning behind this!

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager

// Rejected