Buttons don't work

FireDigger

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @FireDigger?

these two Buttons have been setup by TruckersMP, when you are in an CB Channel, there you can change to a lower or a higher CB Channel. ?️

· [,] - Used to change to a lower CB channel.

· [.] - Used to change to a higher CB channel.

NOTE: These Buttons can't be changed in any way! :wesmart:

I hope I could help you out, have a great weekend.

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

These keys are used to switch CB channel using keyboard in TruckersMP. Consider changing keys used for functions that were originally using them for different ones. Good alternatives for these are either and ] keys, or ⬅️ and ➡️ keys. 

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

On 11/26/2021 at 9:40 PM, Doñ Cheeki said:

Hello @FireDigger?

these two Buttons have been setup by TruckersMP, when you are in an CB Channel, there you can change to a lower or a higher CB Channel. ?️

· [,] - Used to change to a lower CB channel.

· [.] - Used to change to a higher CB channel.

NOTE: These Buttons can't be changed in any way! :wesmart:

I hope I could help you out, have a great weekend.

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Can I remove them? I never interact with CB Channel and I don't even want to, I'm gathering a riot

Hello again @FireDigger?

as I know, these two Keybinds can not be changed in any Way as I already mentioned at my last Reply. 

An another thing you can do is, to set any SCS Default Command on these Keybinds which you like to have and to turn the CB Radio off by texting "/channel 0" into the Chat. As these two Keybinds should work normaly, but when the CB is on, these would just do two things at once and when the CB Radio is off, the Keybinds won't react for CB Channel.

As I said, I am not 100% sure if you can change these, but I solve my Problem by writing "/channel 0" into the Chat and yeah, now I do not have that Problem anymore.

Here you can find every Command / Keybind that you can use, which have been setup by TruckersMP. -> Keybinds etc. ?️

I hope I could answer your Question.

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Best Regards,
Rico
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics