What is your favourite racing game and why?

Elih.

My favorite racing game is grand turismo 7 and Burnaout series because they are the best racing games ever. Every cars of grand turismo and the views of the roads are pretty good and graphics are so good. Burnout series are already very old. The graphics of the game are low, but in each race you shoot other cars and eliminate them from the racetrack. Different and interesting accidents happen,etc...

7 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

I used to enjoy GT Legends very much, due to its classic cars

Most people mention arcade games here, but hey I also liked GT Legends and other SimBin games like GTR2 or Race07 because how realistic they feel.

I remember some of those classic overpowered cars in GT Legends were almost impossible to drive.

I don't play a lot of racing games, but I'd say my favorite one has to be Forza Horizon 4. In terms of why? It just looks great and is lots of fun to play. It's just what it is xD

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the <<Need For Speed>> series works are really a good choice. There are many vehicles to choose from, and there are many vehicle modifications, and the plot is also perfect. My favorite is the ninth work.

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived