Truck

daRKK_CZ

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello. @daRKK_CZ

Guide here. HOW TO GET GREEN HEADLIGHTS ON SCANIA & OTHER TRUCKS

However, you must comply with the MP rules.

§3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving and/or blocking and it is recommended that you remove the particular modification(s). If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impacts other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed.

For more information, OFFICIAL TRUCKERSMP RULES

spacer.png

TIMMY

1f1ec-1f1e7.png.38f3b38c73b49282615cae35b4e5a07c.png1f1f0-1f1f7.png.7a2f40086b942d9b3a60a8b419949131.png1f1ef-1f1f5.png.c44c817f7cf20a833e00f365c5750002.png

Add me Follow

Hey there,
Those lights are all save edited onto the truck. So that means that the lights are added on to the grill of multiple trucks and pasted onto your main truck by copying a bunch of codes via the save log. 

As for the flashing/strobe lights, it is only available after purchacing the "Special Transport" DLC

• Upvote 1

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello,

Since there has been no request to reopen the topic within the 1 week timeframe, I will be moving it to Unsolved.
Thanks for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!