Limit Of Reactions

ALLIANCE _Thyagoof

Limit Of Reactions  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Você é a favor do limite de reações? // Are you in favor of limiting reactions?

?? Versão em inglês (Brasil)

Às vezes fico aqui no fórum e sempre gosto de dar um feedback sobre algum comentário, tópico ou imagem, então reação acaba sendo uma melhor opção. Mas tem limite de reações que você pode dar por dia, isso acaba sendo tão 'chato' às vezes. Então eu queria saber se todos passam por isso e se vocês querem que aumente o número de reações ou se torne algo 'ilimitado'.

-

?? English version

Sometimes I stay here on the forum and I always like to give feedback on a comment, topic or image, so reaction turns out to be a better option. But there is a limit of reactions you can give per day, it ends up being so 'boring' sometimes. So I was wondering if everyone goes through this and if you want it to increase the number of reactions or become something 'unlimited'.

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

Hey!

I don't think it'd be a good idea to allow for unlimited reactions. It could very well result in spam and abuse, so whilst one reaction per post is quite low, it ensures that the number actually means something, whereas when you can react multiple times to a post, it makes a reaction less "valuable" if you understand what I mean. If you mean a reaction limit for an entire day (for example max. 20 reactions per day and only one per post as it stands now), which I didn't even see myself yet either, I could understand increasing it, but again, we want to avoid spam and somebody going through every topic and reacting to everything they can when they don't even mean it.

I think the way it is right now is good enough. 

Kind regards, 
Inklink

TruckersMP GM + CML

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Inklink said:

Hey!

I don't think it'd be a good idea to allow for unlimited reactions. It could very well result in spam and abuse, so whilst one reaction per post is quite low, it ensures that the number actually means something, whereas when you can react multiple times to a post, it makes a reaction less "valuable" if you understand what I mean. If you mean a reaction limit for an entire day (for example max. 20 reactions per day and only one per post as it stands now), which I didn't even see myself yet either, I could understand increasing it, but again, we want to avoid spam and somebody going through every topic and reacting to everything they can when they don't even mean it.

I think the way it is right now is good enough. 

Kind regards, 
Inklink

TruckersMP GM + CML

I speak in the same daily sense. If a person has already reacted to a post once there is no need to react again.

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 2:57 PM, ALLIANCE _Thyagoof said:

?? Versão em inglês (Brasil)

Às vezes fico aqui no fórum e sempre gosto de dar um feedback sobre algum comentário, tópico ou imagem, então reação acaba sendo uma melhor opção. Mas tem limite de reações que você pode dar por dia, isso acaba sendo tão 'chato' às vezes. Então eu queria saber se todos passam por isso e se vocês querem que aumente o número de reações ou se torne algo 'ilimitado'.

-

?? English version

Sometimes I stay here on the forum and I always like to give feedback on a comment, topic or image, so reaction turns out to be a better option. But there is a limit of reactions you can give per day, it ends up being so 'boring' sometimes. So I was wondering if everyone goes through this and if you want it to increase the number of reactions or become something 'unlimited'.

Keep in mind the spammers :troll:

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived