Forum Username

AturaGamesFrance

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi there,

Thanks for creating a forum topic.

As far as I am aware, your name is synced with your TruckersMP profile and therefore whenever you change that, your forum username will change to that as well.

You might have to wait for the name cooldown and change it again if you don't like how it looks ?

Please also let us know if your question gets answered, either with my response or others, so we can keep the forum looking tidy and organised!

Kind regards,

Stubborn.
TruckersMP - Support

18 minutes ago, Stubborn. said:

Hi there,

Thanks for creating a forum topic.

As far as I am aware, your name is synced with your TruckersMP profile and therefore whenever you change that, your forum username will change to that as well.

You might have to wait for the name cooldown and change it again if you don't like how it looks ?

Please also let us know if your question gets answered, either with my response or others, so we can keep the forum looking tidy and organised!

Kind regards,

Stubborn.
TruckersMP - Support

Ive already changed my TruckersMP name a few days ago but the name on the forum is still the same.

So is it normal ?

AzuriaFrance

CEO of AturaTransport & Logistic

image.png.f884f97a5d34e5f65ff5f2ff42e3791b.png

Hey there,

We are glad to see your issue is solved.

If you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to get back in touch either via the forum, Discord/ModMail or the support ticket system.

I will close this thread now. Have a great day!

Kindly,

Stubborn.

TruckersMP - Support

//Locked & Moved to Solved

• Like 1