Dirt system on the vehicle

Aowen [A C]

Do you want to update the dirt system.  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to update the dirt system.

• Yes
    • No

Hi! ! !
Hello everyone, have you ever thought that in reality, trucks driving on the road will have a lot of dirt on the entire body because they have not been cleaned for too long! Especially on “dirty” highways, trucks driving on “dirty” highways for a long time will have a lot of dirt.
So is it possible that SOS will add vehicle dirt systems to the European Truck Simulator 2 and the American Truck Simulator? If it joins this system, will SOS join a car wash in certain places on the highway? I think this is a good idea, it can better reflect the authenticity of these two games, so what do you think! Welcome to leave a message, thank you!

I added a vote. I hope you all give you whether you agree, whether you want to update such a system, and give your own opinions and thoughts in the message area. I will respond positively!

Thanks! ! !

"From Little V"❤️

An UP owner who likes simulation games, personal website: https://account.bilibili.com/account/setting

It is very unlikely for licensing reasons. They have mentioned it many times. Brands (maybe even all) want their truck to be as very nice as possible without dirt and the like. It wouldn't be the best policy to add a few brands that get dirty and others still are looks good all the time, they won't do it in my opinion.

Of course, this is an interesting issue, perhaps it already exists in the mod. Something from IRL put into the game is fine.

I applaud you for your idea, as it would increase realism in the simulator.

However, dirt will sooner or later become a problem, if it limits the view of a driver too much and eventually will lead to an accident.

Also as other users have already stated before, truck manufacturers likely don't agree to the idea of dirtying their products.

Of course, it would be nice, but it didn't make much sense for truck brands, I guess nobody wanted their truck to look dirty. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your idea is really good, but if you join this system, it will be a huge project. We all hope that the vehicle will be kept clean. If there is dirt after driving for a period of time, it will be very uncomfortable for OCD players

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived