which paintjob?

TFM Niv

I think the blue and white looks better. For me, orange and blue don't go together. I like the blue one with the white stripes better.

Kind Regards 

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

I usually go for simplicity, so the first one looks better in my eyes, with just the main blue and the white "details". An example of my usual paint is in my PFP, I'd make the main colour a bit lighter or darker, the stripe in the PFP was a darker grey, changed it to blueish one day, liked it so it stayed. In ATS, it's a different paint job, of course, but keeping the simplicity, with a light blue as Main and dark red for the stripes.

It's also true that I don't use owned trailers so I never have to care about matching colours or schemes, that's probably the reason why I don't like having multi-coloured trucks, a plain paint matches better with random trailers, IMO.

The second one looks nice, but it has a lot of information in it, in this case as cores. The first one is perfect, and you can see the details in the amazing painting. ?

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

I'd have to agree with what many others already said. Personally I'd use the blue + white combo. As it was already said as well, I personally just find that it looks cleaner. In the end it's up to you, but if I had to decide, I'd definitely go for white and blue :). 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I also choose white and blue, because it really looks much more comfortable than the second one

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived