I have waited THREE years now and VR still not available?

ChicagoChad

Has anyone been able to get VR working with TruckersMP? It's awesome in ATS but I really want progress in TruckersMP. I tried convoy mode in the game and with a maximum player count at 8 , it just wasn't for me.

I asked this question 3 years ago here: 

Thank you for your time.

ChicagoChad

For those of you who don't know, you have to use a different version of 1.42 (1.0009) of ATS to enable VR. TruckersMP wont start and give you a version conflict error.

• ChicagoChad changed the title to I have waited THREE years now and VR still not available?
43 minutes ago, ChicagoChad said:

For those of you who don't know, you have to use a different version of 1.42 (1.0009) of ATS to enable VR. TruckersMP wont start and give you a version conflict error.

That's because it is different experimental version, and TruckersMP can support only one vesrion of the game which is synchronized on all servers.

It's up to SCS software to merge the two version and officially support VR, you are asking the wrong developers.

Hello @ChicagoChad,

as @Granitealready quoted in his first reply, VR is compatible with the Version of 1.42 (1.0009) for ATS, but if you would start TruckersMP it will give you such an Error: https://imgur.com/a/0ML3F7K

The fastest Solution to make the Answer on your Question quite clear, no TruckersMP does NOT support VR.

Why do they not support it is also mentioned in Granite's reply at the End.

The only thing I could recommend you is, to contact SCS Developement Team for general Questions here: [email protected] You can write them and wait for the response.

PS: I was using VR, so Granite's reply is more than helpful. ? 

I think, that this gave you the Answer on your Question.

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived