Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ruin The Wish

Klaex

Your wish has been granted. Players are no longer banned.
Chaos reigns because there is no need for game moderators. TruckersMP loses their player base because no one's safe from trolls and hackers, not to mention the racial abuse that comes over the CB and game chat.

I wish people liked me... 

2 hours ago, Startle said:

Your wish has been granted. Players are no longer banned.
Chaos reigns because there is no need for game moderators. TruckersMP loses their player base because no one's safe from trolls and hackers, not to mention the racial abuse that comes over the CB and game chat.

I wish people liked me... 

You seem to get more popular by the day, receiving calls and messages from people that would otherwise never talk to you. On the street you have become a social magnet. Then, on the 100th day the walls around you break down and a decor presents itself, revealing that their friendliness and friendship was only the product of a game show.

I wish to never age a day.

On 11/7/2021 at 5:46 PM, Klaex said:

You seem to get more popular by the day, receiving calls and messages from people that would otherwise never talk to you. On the street you have become a social magnet. Then, on the 100th day the walls around you break down and a decor presents itself, revealing that their friendliness and friendship was only the product of a game show.

I wish to never age a day.

You make your third wish to never age to genie, but he sneezes and makes you become elder at a moment of time ? Now he is free and he can't help you but fade away

I wish to see a double rainbow with the pot full of gold at the end of it ?

spacer.png

On 11/15/2021 at 5:12 PM, Lukiskywalker said:

I wish GPU were available again at MSRP

Granted. GPUs are now available at MSRP, but OEMs have raised the MSRP of newly released GPUs by 60% over the previous gen of GPUs due to high demand, lack of workforce, sky-rocketing raw materials prices, and the worsening chip shortage, which has also caused higher MSRP of the new gen of AMD and Intel CPUs and DDR5 RAM.

I wish to go back, back to 1999, back to my old neighbourhood.

Welcome back to 1999. Your old neighborhood is still there. There are 22 years difference between now and 1999, and you will use another 22 years go back. You are now 44 years older than your neighborhood and friends, and they don't want to play with you because they don't recognize you anymore.

I wish the coronavirus pandemic will be gone soon and no one has to die for that anymore.

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

I wish my wish wouldn´t be granted. ?

Did you just try to break the game? Well, you failed. This wish is granted. Your other wish (not the one that is in your comment) that you really wanted to come true isn't granted and won't be granted ever.

I wish to see snow laying on the ground in my backyard this winter.

It may be very sunny today

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 3:53 AM, RagtagBoss said:

Sony bankrupted sorry

I wish to be very successful one day 

You become so successful, that you're able to buy a seat  on a rocket into space! The rocket loses control and you're blasted off into deep space where you are discovered by a race of aliens who use your DNA to make clones of you to use as slaves.

I wish I had some tacos

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived