Winter mod?

gebik

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello there @matematysek

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section.

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question and you can trust me, you will not be alone to solve your problem here! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

• As far, as I know, the Winter mod is not supported right now ? it's always being around Christmas when TruckersMP will support Winter Mod as previous year. If you saw someone who had written winter mod in his tag, in fact they have not any mod like that, I honestly dont know why they use this in their tag.

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP 

TruckersMP Member

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello,

We are glad your question has been answered! I am now going to move this topic to Solved. Thanks to everyone who participated.
If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again here or in our Support System and we will be more than happy to help.

With this being said, have a great day ahead!

Kind Regards,
vldv44_
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved

vldv44_

TruckersMP  

Translator 

image.png.cc04a4aa66a9a3c6e53cdaba9217dc4a.png

Human Resources

|Italian Subforum|Knowledge Base|Rules(KB)|

Have a fantastic day ahead!