Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

An idea for an adjusted punishment system

Loud_Mines

Many people who play truckersMP like to stick to the rules diligently and want anything that deviates to be punished, and I am not here to change that. If that is how they want to play the game tht is fine. The reason I'm posting here however is to improve the general experience for everyone who uses this mod.

Let's face it: truckersMP has a bad name in the online community. On trustpilot, 78% of reviews say it is bad, so 1 star ( https://www.trustpilot.com/review/truckersmp.com ) which is a shame as the mod is actually really enjoyable. The problem pretty much all of these people have with the mod is the way the punishment system works, which is also why I'm writing this post. I personally got banned for 2 weeks just for making a mistake as I am quite inexperienced. I am not here to discuss  that specific ban though, I am here to suggest a new system.

What I'm suggesting for the new system is incrementing punishments as people cause more trouble. This would mean that if you make a small mistake, you will for example get kicked.If you then make another mistake banned for day etc. This would mean a lot of negative reviews would disappear. It would still enforce the rules, but people would get less angry and confused hen making a mistake!

Hi there,

Please use our suggestion template when creating a suggestion.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/73-suggestion-format/ 

For such a suggestion/comment about our punishments, it's better to contact our Game Moderation Managers via the Feedback system!

Thanks for understanding!

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager