What is your favorite music playlist when you play ETS2?

Ascending

Hey, as everyone who know me, know that I am a big fan of Hardbass Style Music and Russian Songs, here I will leak my Playlist that I am listening while Driving on TruckersMP Servers.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pGoOso53bc&list=PLzj5GT2RkVUw1BuTWya6oPNlEGe2y8IYO

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

prefer some rock music. I hope you're like me

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

It depends for me ! Many players, like me, are in a voice channel on a Discord server, when they play ETS2 or ATS. But sometimes I listen Skyrock or TruckersFM. 

• 2 weeks later...

In general, I prefer to listen to Romanian music.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

I used to listen to the same songs I had on my USB Stick. I usually update it weekly and simply add or remove songs. I don't really have a music preference. If I like a Rock/House song, I add it?The problem is nowadays, I start getting bored of listening to the same songs over and over again, so I just turn the Radio on and just sit back and relax.?

Archived