0.2.3.5.4 Released

ShawnCZek

On 11/17/2021 at 7:04 AM, MarkON said:

Hey,

It looks like ProMods Canada 1.1.0 is supported on TruckersMP as of today. You can see the first players in the new areas of the ProMods Canada 1.1.0:

BK7rqFB.png

Damn barely any players though, you would think it would be popular on TMP since it's similar to the Kirkenes quarry road but for ATS. And there's multiple long dirt roads too. Back in June/July 2019 the Bellingham logging road in Washington was relatively popular for at least a month. That was the last time ATSMP ever had a bunch of players in one area and there were big traffic jams. I was hoping ATSMP could finally have a popular road so it would be alive once again but I guess it's gonna stay dead for now.

• True Story 2

On 11/25/2021 at 7:28 AM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Damn barely any players though, you would think it would be popular on TMP since it's similar to the Kirkenes quarry road but for ATS. And there's multiple long dirt roads too. Back in June/July 2019 the Bellingham logging road in Washington was relatively popular for at least a month. That was the last time ATSMP ever had a bunch of players in one area and there were big traffic jams. I was hoping ATSMP could finally have a popular road so it would be alive once again but I guess it's gonna stay dead for now.

I can confirm from 1st person. The new Canada is better than Kirkines quarry in many ways, especially the physics with a wheel and the total the distance, if you traverce it on a zig-zag. The dirt roads are way better made there than in Iceland and Kirkines combined. 

The overal lack of intrest is due to how unpopular TMP has made ATS and the fact you need to buy Oregon and Washington DLCs. Some people always miss the promo days... 

On 11/30/2021 at 6:54 AM, Борислав said:

I can confirm from 1st person. The new Canada is better than Kirkines quarry in many ways, especially the physics with a wheel and the total the distance, if you traverce it on a zig-zag. The dirt roads are way better made there than in Iceland and Kirkines combined. 

The overal lack of intrest is due to how unpopular TMP has made ATS and the fact you need to buy Oregon and Washington DLCs. Some people always miss the promo days... 

Well the thing is with the DLCs you need only 2 DLCs for Canada compared to Promods Europe where you need all of them which right now you need 6 of them (not including Iberia yet) Plus ATS DLCs are quite a bit cheaper too since they're smaller than in ETS2. Even cheaper if you buy the pacific northwest bundle plus you get Idaho. Plus we're around the autumn and winter sales right now.

TMP still does events for ATS and lots of people attend those (Real Ops V12 back in September was a great event). So it seems like TMP still cares about ATS for the most part.

For now ATSMP and even SCS MP is becoming pretty dead. I do find it odd how there's a higher ratio of people playing ETS2MP compared to ATSMP though. Right now as of this reply according to steamcharts the 24 hour peak for ETS2 is around 37k and 4k on multiplayer so that's around a 1:9 ratio of people playing ETS2MP compared to singleplayer or SCS MP. Since this is a weekday there's less people playing, weekend seems to be about 6k players higher but I'm sure the ratio wouldn't change much from that. ATS on weekdays has a 24 hour peak of around 6.5k and only gets around 125-150 players at most on TMP so that's a ratio of around 1:43 to 1:52. It seems like no one wants to join no matter what because only 125-150 players on that's boring. I wouldn't want to waste my time playing basically singleplayer with no AI traffic. It's gonna be hard for ATS to recover from that. Only if hundreds of players agreed to gather together to populate the server at the same time on a weekend that's the only way I can see it becoming alive again, however that would be very hard to setup. The only time that ever happens now is if a DLC comes out. Colorado DLC had a good influx of players for a few weeks. The initial release of Promods Canada attracted even more players just a month later in December 2020 and stayed at a healthy player count for 2-3 weeks I think.

• True Story 1

On 12/1/2021 at 9:13 PM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Well the thing is with the DLCs you need only 2 DLCs for Canada compared to Promods Europe where you need all of them which right now you need 6 of them (not including Iberia yet) Plus ATS DLCs are quite a bit cheaper too since they're smaller than in ETS2. Even cheaper if you buy the pacific northwest bundle plus you get Idaho. Plus we're around the autumn and winter sales right now.

TMP still does events for ATS and lots of people attend those (Real Ops V12 back in September was a great event). So it seems like TMP still cares about ATS for the most part.

For now ATSMP and even SCS MP is becoming pretty dead. I do find it odd how there's a higher ratio of people playing ETS2MP compared to ATSMP though. Right now as of this reply according to steamcharts the 24 hour peak for ETS2 is around 37k and 4k on multiplayer so that's around a 1:9 ratio of people playing ETS2MP compared to singleplayer or SCS MP. Since this is a weekday there's less people playing, weekend seems to be about 6k players higher but I'm sure the ratio wouldn't change much from that. ATS on weekdays has a 24 hour peak of around 6.5k and only gets around 125-150 players at most on TMP so that's a ratio of around 1:43 to 1:52. It seems like no one wants to join no matter what because only 125-150 players on that's boring. I wouldn't want to waste my time playing basically singleplayer with no AI traffic. It's gonna be hard for ATS to recover from that. Only if hundreds of players agreed to gather together to populate the server at the same time on a weekend that's the only way I can see it becoming alive again, however that would be very hard to setup. The only time that ever happens now is if a DLC comes out. Colorado DLC had a good influx of players for a few weeks. The initial release of Promods Canada attracted even more players just a month later in December 2020 and stayed at a healthy player count for 2-3 weeks I think.

You are corrct, yet the problem remains. I think that the public, in general is fead up from the American propaganda and this is the result of it. My idea was that "Canada zig-zag" road is worth giving it a chance, not the number statistics.

• Community Manager

Hey! Just a friendly reminder to keep the topic about the development of TruckersMP and the new update that has been released. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager
55 minutes ago, yes idk said:

Hey, next update snow mod please 

The snow mod will be around when the devs are able to implement it onto the servers with support from the mods creator. Unfortunately, there is no ETA for this to occur. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Game Developer

List of changes from 8th December 2021:

• Updated the Calais - Duisburg map modification.
    • Improved signal timing.
    • Fixed signage at the intersection.
    • Added barriers to make clear where parking is permitted.
    • Fixed various small issues.
  • Quality of life improvements and fixes to the Scout car.
  • Updated the Smart Signs modification.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

7 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Quality of life improvements and fixes to the Scout car.

I wonder what fixes and improvements were made to the Scout car.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

You'll have to be patient, @PommesMayo - Rome wasn't built in a day. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

@ShawnCZek sorry for the ping, but the multiplayer version in the API has not changed for over a month ?

U7KeIMH.png

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

• ShawnCZek locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic