Command that can make night into day and day into night.

Lena'

Hi guys,

There was such a command before, we could do night and day, but I think it is not used now.

For example, I don't want to drive during the day in multiplayer, I want to drive at night or vice versa, is there an idea for such a command?

If there is no such command, I think it should be done and transferred to the game.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

14 minutes ago, Lena' said:

Hi guys,

There was such a command before, we could do night and day, but I think it is not used now.

For example, I don't want to drive during the day in multiplayer, I want to drive at night or vice versa, is there an idea for such a command?

If there is no such command, I think it should be done and transferred to the game.

Hello Lena I think İf I'm not mistaken this is what you said, there is still multiplayer but in Launcher I know that you're probably using this command to adjust the weather conditions. 

But İf you're asking for Truckersmp to be daytime all servers are also only temporarily stuck at night time but it will be fixed again as soon as possible. 

That can be done in single player, using the console command "g_set_time X" that will advance the game's time to X. But that can't be used in TruckersMP servers, it would be a mess if someone is driving in pitch black night when it's 3 p.m. for all other players who, obviously, will not be required to use their headlights...

The only option I can think of would be to change the Brightness (or Gamma, not sure about this) in the graphic settings in the game. Setting it very low will make the game look darker (night-ish style), setting it very high will make the game look like almost daylight even when it's 2 a.m. But AFAIK, you can't just change the time because that's given by the server and it has to be the same for everyone.

As stated above in the online game, turning on the vehicle headlights will create a mess in the server as it is valid for all players. Imagine you are driving at night and you come across a lot of vehicles with the headlights off. This will also cause problems in terms of traffic.

7 hours ago, Anaxagoras said:

As stated above in the online game, turning on the vehicle headlights will create a mess in the server as it is valid for all players. Imagine you are driving at night and you come across a lot of vehicles with the headlights off. This will also cause problems in terms of traffic.

If this were changeable it should only be possible to give yourself better sight by making things brighter and not the other way around. That's the only way I could see it work.

8 hours ago, Anaxagoras said:

I know that to avoid this situation we have to turn on the lights even if we use the day command.

1 hour ago, .Quality said:

There is a command that will turn night into day, however it doesn't leave the game looking very good.

g_set_climate albedo

That's what i was looking for thanks ❤️ 

11 hours ago, Signore Luca said:

Hello Lena I think İf I'm not mistaken this is what you said, there is still multiplayer but in Launcher I know that you're probably using this command to adjust the weather conditions. 

But İf you're asking for Truckersmp to be daytime all servers are also only temporarily stuck at night time but it will be fixed again as soon as possible. 

it's not about halloween i'm talking about.

I like it to last at night anyway, not during the day.:) 

1797472539_TMP.webp

This will not be possible on Truckers MP. All time on the Truckers MP servers are synchronized on each server. So that means that if the in game time is 5pm then its 5pm for everyone. And so you cant change that time as it would mean that you would be the only one driving at night while everyone is driving at day. And that just wont work. If you want to change time and drive at night you can only do that on Single Player.

I think you are wrong, command was given above, it is possible. @MrSirViking ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

1 hour ago, Signore Luca said:

you know that the command was given @Lena', above but unfortunately, what you said is not yet on available in Truckersmp.  But I don't know and I don't think it will be added to turckersmp in the coming years. 

I hope so. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

I also hope to launch such instructions, but it may be difficult to synchronize with many players. I still prefer the day, because it's really dark at night and the road can't be seen

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lena', how are you?

Well, as our friends said above, there is a command that changes the day to night and night to day, but this function only works in offline mode of the game, including it works in SCS multiplayer. The command is g_set_time XX (Instead of 'XX' you put a time you want your game to be”).

Example:

g_set_time 10 (the game will be during the day, before midday)

g_set_time 22 (the game will stay at night, after noon)

If you're referring to changing the time in TruckersMP's Multiplayer, there's no way you can do that, you can even open the game console and put the command I mentioned above, but it won't change anything.

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived