Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Everytime I clicked truck dealer the game crashes.

Actros 63 AMG

Question

Everytime I clicked truck dealer I get stuck, whether online purchase or go to dealer. I can't operate anything. Even if I pressed ESC, it still has no response. The only way to solve is to logout windows. But by this, the game will be forced to exit and needs restart. Please help me. My operation system in Windows 11 stable, and PC spec is i7-10750h and RTX2070Super and 32GB RAM.

4 answers to this question

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section 

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question and you can trust,you will not be alone to solve your problem here! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

• Please do a following steps one by one ? Hope one of them will work for you

1. Solution - Verify integrity of in-game files

- Go to Steam Library

- Right Click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 

- Properties 

- Local files - verify integrity of game files - it will take a some time (depends, where you have installed your game) SSD,HDD, so wait until it will finished.

2. Solution - Start TruckersMP as Administrator, this is really important! 

3. Solution - Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

4. Solution - Re-instalation of TMP Client/Launcher

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Also, please do not forget to have latest drivers of your Graphic card.

Please, have a look at this topics aswell.

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me there, I will remain your disposal

Do not forget to let us know about status of your issue! 

We await for your reaply! 

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP 

TruckersMP Member

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment