Paint Job in Multiplayer

gorifky

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey there @gorifky

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section :tmp:

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue ? I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question and you can trust,you will not be alone to solve your problem here! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

Here you can find compatible mods -- https://ets2.lt/en/?s=multiplayer 

Let us know if it helped! 

We await for your reaply

Sincerely,
RedWolf_TMP 
TruckersMP Membe
r

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there! ?

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hi there and welcome to TruckersMP ? You might also not be high enough level for some paint jobs.  It is like how you buy a truck, some paint jobs:  A) Cost more,  B) Require higher level,  or C)  Require a DLC like the above suggestion(s).  Let me know if this helps your issue ? 

Kind regards and safe trucking,

Mirage2357

Hello there!

Since your issue has now been solved, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics. Thank you so much for providing us with a response!

If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

SvartWolf

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

spacer.png