Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

where is a valid ats path

Question

hi,

i have recently downloaded ats and was trying to add it to my tmp, another thread said that the only way to do this is to reinstall the app, i have done this and upon reinstalling it does not appear to want to accept my ats as a 'valid path' whatever that means, i am unsure where else to try ('D:\program files  (x86)\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator' is where i am currently trying and this is where i told steam to install ats so it should be there?) if it is not there then i have no idea where i should be looking.

thanks in advance

lewis112358

5 answers to this question

Hey there @lewis112358

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section :tmp:

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue ? I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question and you can trust me, you will not be alone to solve your problem here! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

• The correct paths to ETS2 and ATS are (of course depends, on which disc you want to install the game) so it can be C,D,E but the paths are always same like I posted below: 
    • ETS2: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2".
    • ATS - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator"

If you want to find a correct path easily then you can do this: 

1. In your Steam library, right click on ETS2/ATS and then select 'Properties'.
  2. Select 'Local Files' tab and then click 'Browse Local Files'.
  3. Copy the directory path that opens into the installer.

Do not forget to let us know, if your problem has been resolved with my solutions given above :)) 

Hope, I answered your question properly! ❤️ 

I await for your reaply! 

Have a nice day

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP

TruckersMP Member

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there @lewis112358!

Thank you for making this topic!

By my understanding, you no longer have the issue. I am glad to hear that. Also, thanks to everyone who participated to help. So, do you maybe have any other questions or something you need the help with before we can close this topic?

Let me know!

Kind regards,

Raffaeloo

TruckersMP Support

• Like 1

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation!

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there!

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to unsolved

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team