Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Where would you rather live?

Unnamed User

Poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. As in the title

• Big city (100K+ population)
    • Medium sized city (10-100K population)
    • Small city (up to 10K population)
    • Village
    • At the end of the world

As in the title. Where would you rather live? A huge city with a lot of people or in a small village at the end of the world?

I live in a city with almost 2 Million people living in it and I hate it. I would like to live in a small town with around 10K population and a good connection to bigger city. I don't like the noise of huge metropolises and small, calm towns are the best for me.

I would prefer living in a medium sized city which is next to a big city.

It's not only way cheaper, but also less crowded without losing anything since the next big city would just be a few minutes away. ? 

I can't wait to move out of my current community(a little bit bigger than a village) after i finished my school because i'm very restricted here

Have a nice day!

Well rn Im living in a City called Cologne which is in Germany. Looked on Google now how many peps live here and Google said that: image.png.14ff7f081c33bfc33954931ba48d8e90.png. So yas, I deffo love it here! 

So: Big city (100K+ population)

I prefer quiet small cities, because big cities have a large population and are really noisy, but they are very lively

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Currently living in a city with 150k people. And I think it's a bit too big.

I would like to live in the outskirts of a small / medium city. Or in the village somewhere in the middle of nowhere. As long as it got fiber optics connection ?

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

On 10/30/2021 at 12:35 AM, Zysto said:

I would prefer living in a medium sized city which is next to a big city.

It's not only way cheaper, but also less crowded without losing anything since the next big city would just be a few minutes away. ? 

I can't wait to move out of my current community(a little bit bigger than a village) after i finished my school because i'm very restricted here

I think I'd prefer that too! Best of both worlds, I suppose: the community and peace of a smaller place without giving up the luxuries you get from the scale of a larger city

• 2 weeks later...

A thousand times city by theme is where you can go for a walk with the family and especially it depends if the city has nearby tourist places to go out but every human being will always love the environment to travel to places where it is outside the context of the big city

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

I've already been living in Genoa, italy for excatly three years.  Yes, the city of Genoa is beautiful, you know from the game, the coastal city but I still prefer to live in the village. I don't like city centres it's crowded and so noisy and so it little bothers me. but it would be nice to live somewhere in italy in the alps. 

I live now in a city with 420K people, I was born in a village way back in west Russia, everyone knew eachother, and it was fun to have a community, it was only 1000 in population to this day and we were like a big family. Know I live in the second biggest city in Norway and life is great here. 

On 10/30/2021 at 5:09 AM, Tony [Bruijn] said:

I prefer quiet small cities, because big cities have a large population and are really noisy, but they are very lively

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

I lived before in a very small village with only 1000+ people, and it was a dream to be honest, but I cant say that I do not enjoy living in my city now with 400K population

• 2 weeks later...

Archived