Do you think we will ever see Iceland in the future as a part of Euro Truck Simulator 2?

TTV/Ryandench57356

I also hope Iceland can launch DLC, but at the current update speed, I think it will take a long time to make this mod

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

İn my opinion maybe they can release İceland  as DLC in the coming years, but I don't think so, İf they add the balkan countries and İreland, I think it would be perfect. But İf they plan to release İceland as DLC it would be take too long and could take years but to be honest it won't come out because there are already promods and İf they plan to do it, they can do it for free after all İceland is a small island. 

On 11/2/2021 at 8:23 PM, Signore Luca said:

İn my opinion maybe they can release İceland  as DLC in the coming years, but I don't think so, İf they add the balkan countries and İreland, I think it would be perfect. But İf they plan to release İceland as DLC it would be take too long and could take years but to be honest it won't come out because there are already promods and İf they plan to do it, they can do it for free after all İceland is a small island. 

thatss right. 

I dont even want Iceland dlc because no way scs will do as good Iceland as promods one and that will interfere in promods Iceland like Iberia did.  Better SCS do Ireland,  Balkan countries, Ukraine,Belarus and remake of UK and Going East.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived