Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you want a repair shop on the highway?

LH-111-LOVE YOU

Dear game administrator, hello! I am an ordinary player, and I would like to make a suggestion: That is, I hope to build repair shops on expressways, not only in cities. I hope to build a repair shop in the game. There may be rear-end collision, damage, etc. on the expressway. When we encounter these problems, we can only fly to the city with F7 or use /fix to repair the car when on-line, but we cannot use /fix to repair the car when off-line. We can only fly to the city with F7 to repair the car, so our road navigation may become far away, and our experience will decline. Therefore, it is recommended to build a repair shop on the expressway, at least when off-line, we need not fly to the city with F7.

I hope everyone will support and encourage you more.

Well, it seems that better option to solve the issue is to remove attached trailer requirement altogether from /fix command. Sometimes it's not possible to attach caravan trailer to the Scout car, or to Alternating Vehicle, since either there are technical issues, or there's no valid attachment point.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I don't think adding whole repair shops is a good idea personally.

However, a suggestion that would be more for SCS to implement, roadside assistance.

It could work the same way as the emergency fuel option, it will only take your truck down 1/4 of the current damage, while taking time and money.

24H4oa0.jpg

Good morning, next I will give you my opinion I do not like that suggestion because to repair the truck there is already a command that is / fix only usable when you have a trailer I do not see the need to put workshops on the roads since most are in cities , ETS 2 also tries to represent reality and I believe that there are no workshops in the middle of the roads, there are only in a city or town gas station, in addition the f7 is as if the crane took you to repair it, and you lose money and time

You are able to write /fix in Chat, when you have a trailer attached, to repair your Truck ( Not the Trailer) "on the fly", without the need to go to the Service.  This Option having a Cooldown to avoiding the abusive usage of it. Changing the Map to have addtional Service Stations along the Highways is a huge amount of Map Editing Work.

There is also the Option to load a Save Game, after a Accident, if you got too much damage!

Even though I see where you are coming from with this suggestion, I think it isn't needed.

With trucks, you have /fix. But with car (without trailer) you don't have it, but in that case you are not carrying any cargo to a special route, so a f7 wouldn't hurt. And if you don't want to F7, you can always use a truck with a trailer. (Which the game is meant for)
Would more service stations be nice? Yes. Would it be necessary? No.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive.

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

• Nody locked this topic

Archived