Lost profile after inactivity?

DasCaliber

Question

Hello,

I played ETS2 during my deployment single player then eventually multiplayer while on a two week ROM (restriction of movement). I played quite heavily as there was nothing else to do and drove for my VTC, I drove 37,807 km for 35 deliveries on TMP. I upgraded to a Scania R with a few trailers for convoys and bought a few more garages, drivers, and trucks. About five months later (now) I logged back in for TMP and was moved to London due to new updates but I had my old starter truck, I did more digging and I didn't have anything from after March and no saved profile backups were from either.

I don't know what happened and I hate losing all that progress, I think it's gone officially but I was wondering if there was anything left to do.

Thank you for any responses.

4 answers to this question

Hello there,

My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles There is a profile going to 5A34CCE78.

Your account may have been deleted because your profile was not saved.

As a solution;

- Uncheck Steam Cloud from profile setting and your problem will be solved. It is not possible to restore the deleted account, sorry for that.

I hope I could help.

King Regards,

Nightmaree.

Hello, @DasCaliber!

1. Completly reinstall the TruckersMP launcher. 

2. Please try to verify the game files.

Go to Steam > Library > "Euro Truck Simulator 2" > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game files.

You can find all your savegames in your local documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2.

If Steam cloud is enabled > "steam_profiles";

If Steam cloud is disabled > "profiles".

Kind Regards,

@FreakyBodyX

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

Hello @DasCaliber

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. At the request of the author of the thread, this topic will be closed.

Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Sincerely, 
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader