Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How many hours have you played ETS2 and ATS? How many years have you been playing?

RUBENXUUu [ESP]

Hey

I've played this game since the game was released.

But since I got a new PC after that time, I made a new account in 2018 and almost reached 1,500 hours in the game. (Was also inactive for a time because of my education)

But with both accounts together, I have certainly already reached 3,000 - 4,000 hours ?

Thanks for asking this question ?

I wish you and everyone else all the best and stay healthy!

Kind regards

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

Heyy dear @RUBENXUUu [ESP]

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating this question for us as big and friendly TMP Community! 

My aswer to question will be, hopefully interesting for you ? 

I have been playing ETS2 for 5 years 

I have played over 4700 hours :tmp:

This is just one game I've stayed for soo long and never will stop. Because of the multiplayer I found many new friends, that I love. 

Sincerely.

RedWolf_TMP 

TruckersMP Member 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

The date that counts is Nov. 15th 2014. That's when I became a TruckersMP member. But I'd been playing before that, when it was just ETS2MP. Got the game in June 2014 and started playing ETS2MP not long after that. Right now, my numbers are a bit over 4500 hours in ETS2 and a bit less than 400 in ATS. Yes, I'm more of an ETS2 fan... And in these years, I've had "seasons" when I would stay away from both games for months... Like currently, it's been weeks that I barely play the games, only when there's World of Trucks events.

14 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The date that counts is Nov. 15th 2014. That's when I became a TruckersMP member. But I'd been playing before that, when it was just ETS2MP. Got the game in June 2014 and started playing ETS2MP not long after that. Right now, my numbers are a bit over 4500 hours in ETS2 and a bit less than 400 in ATS. Yes, I'm more of an ETS2 fan... And in these years, I've had "seasons" when I would stay away from both games for months... Like currently, it's been weeks that I barely play the games, only when there's World of Trucks events.

I followed roughly one month after you ? You remember the europort chaos back then ? ?

Hey!

I bought ETS2 back on the 18th September in 2018, and ATS on the 22nd July 2019, however, I only really started playing ETS2 when I registered at TruckersMP on the 4th January 2019. Since then I gathered 823 hours and 37 hours of play-time in ETS2 and ATS respectively. 

Not a lot compared to others, but for me personally it's the game with the most play-time I have. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• Community Moderation Manager

Haii,

I have bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 back in 2017 and at this point in time, I have 2091 hours on record. I am thinking of buying American Truck Simulator as well sometime soon, but I am not sure if I will play on ATS that much. ?

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Lets just say I have a fair few hours but my hours is mainly due to the amount of events I have done with doing 24/12 hour charity events in the past I used to be obsessed with doing Convoy Control for events I have done way over 100+ events of CC I have lost count this is from 3-4 years of events also being afk I have 5,100 hours in ETS2 & 1,200 in ATS this has been since 2015 I did have the game from 2014 but I never played it as I loved the MP side TMP made me play it more & more & well I would play it every day a lot so thats why I have a lot of hours but as I say most of my hours has been been afk or for events 

Archived