Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question

ProMods not found
One or more required files of the ProMods map modification could not be found in your Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod folder

This message appear after I replace ProMods v2.57. I'm pretty sure that they're no missing file in my folder.
Before TruckersMP support ETS2 1.42 I was using ProMods v2.56 it was fine. I did try ProMods v2.57 in singleplayer it totally works fine.

This is login screenshot
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjBccQ1rluWmy1RxJ2-4u4ip767A?e=MhK2xQ

This is Euro Truck Simulator 2 mod folder
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjBccQ1rluWmy1XYJHTrD3ZX7WhU?e=LqTfsx

5 answers to this question

Hello there @Ramin_Tanuwong!

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section.

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question and you can trust me, you will not be alone to solve your problem here! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

Do not forget to unzip a folder, that also may be corrupted! Take a look on this action, if downloading was abortet while you were downloading from internet, I recommend you to download the folder again.

1. At the first I would like to ask you, did you read knowledge-base article about ,,how to install ProMods", more info can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614 - if not I recommend you to check mainly if you dont know how to put it to MP
  2. ProMods files have to be copied to Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2  folder - mod (below you can see the old photo with old ProMods, but its does not matter it is still same)

As next step you can re-install TruckersMP Launcher 

• right click on TMP Launcher on your desktop
  • Start as administrator 
  • Press F1 and install all updates again.

Hope, your problem will be resolved as soon as possible ❤️

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP

TruckersMP Member

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |