TMP tribute event.

"RICKY"

Over this time TMP has been doing great events for us players. Making the community grow and above all creating a new way of seeing the game.

The reason for opening this post is, what do you think of the idea of us players combining among everyone and organizing an event in honor of TMP

We could ask for a TMP server to make the event!

What do you think of the idea? 

31 minutes ago, RICKY9618 said:

Over this time TMP has been doing great events for us players. Making the community grow and above all creating a new way of seeing the game.

The reason for opening this post is, what do you think of the idea of us players combining among everyone and organizing an event in honor of TMP

They already do stuff like this once a year. Each year they have something like TMP 5 or TMP 7 so doing this honestly is already something the community does. 

10 minutes ago, RICKY9618 said:

It happens on American Truck and Euro Truck Simulator but mainly Euro Truck Simulator 2. I mean honestly if they want a community to respect them I believe they should do both events for players on both games but they do not do that and ethically that is not fair or equally right to those of us who are from the United States. This is why I play on the SCS Convoy Session. 

1 hour ago, Valdar_1981 said:

It happens on American Truck and Euro Truck Simulator but mainly Euro Truck Simulator 2. I mean honestly if they want a community to respect them I believe they should do both events for players on both games but they do not do that and ethically that is not fair or equally right to those of us who are from the United States. This is why I play on the SCS Convoy Session. 

You haven't understood the point in this topic. It's about PLAYERS organizing an event to honor TRUCKERSMP, not about any events that TMP organizes or have organized in the past. Also, from what I see, you play SCS Convoy mode because that's your only choice to have multiplayer...

Spoiler

10.26.2021-13.54.48

ON-TOPIC: It could be great to have this kind of detail with TMP staff, but it could go sideways so easily... You only need to see in this same topic how some people (for their own reasons) are not so happy with TMP and they could just join the event to ruin it. Sadly, if the idea goes on and becomes an event, I'm afraid that I would be unable to join, my computer is not powerful enough to deal with large amounts of players. But I'd definitely support the idea.

5 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You haven't understood the point in this topic. It's about PLAYERS organizing an event to honor TRUCKERSMP, not about any events that TMP organizes or have organized in the past. Also, from what I see, you play SCS Convoy mode because that's your only choice to have multiplayer...

Hide contents

10.26.2021-13.54.48

ON-TOPIC: It could be great to have this kind of detail with TMP staff, but it could go sideways so easily... You only need to see in this same topic how some people (for their own reasons) are not so happy with TMP and they could just join the event to ruin it. Sadly, if the idea goes on and becomes an event, I'm afraid that I would be unable to join, my computer is not powerful enough to deal with large amounts of players. But I'd definitely support the idea.

I am glad that I can play on the SCS Convoy Session. I do not have to deal with childish people or rule changes from one day to another. I can create a lobby with various mods and enjoy myself and the drive that I have. I have seen this community go down hill so much since Clarkinator left because of his mental breakdown. But as for you copying that I have a perm ban and posting it on here is not respectful of you or your right. My personal information is my information and does not need to be broadcasted all over this forum but you do whatever you want just like the rest of the people. I know what I know and I posted my thoughts and my views about the topic at hand. In short I do not see a reason why the community should show their support for TMP when it already does events for this type of action. So much is done for ETS2 and hardly anything done for ATS. The lack of respect and cooperation and team work is not there for us Americans who are on ATS so it is what it is

7 minutes ago, Valdar_1981 said:

My personal information is my information and does not need to be broadcasted all over this forum but you do whatever you want just like the rest of the people

I'd like to make you aware of the option to hide your punishment history from public.

You can find it in your "Profile & Connections" under "profile settings".

Unckeck " Display your bans on your profile and API".

YOU not seeing a reason doesn't mean that no one else can. Anyone can suggest their ideas in the forums, same as anyone can show their support or rejection to these ideas. And your profile information is publicly available in TruckersMP website for whoever wants to find it, there is nothing "personal" there, I didn't need to "hack" any servers to see in less than 2 minutes that your profile appears as permanently banned and only posted that to make it clear that you seem to be one of the many "haters" that will say anything bad against TruckersMP because you lost the right to use it.

EDIT: There's a way to "hide" that you were permanently banned, at least to other users. Go to truckersmp.com, log in, go to your profile's settings, there, to "Account Settings", scroll down and use the "Account Deletion" option.

Hey,

In the past years, we have held celebration events as TruckersMP hits an anniversary for the community. You can view recaps below. I hope this is kinda what you mean. ?

Just keep an eye on our socials for future events. ?

Knowledge Base

Reporting a user? | Require help? | Meet The Team! | What are the rules? | How to create feedback?

Current Forum Role:

image.png

Previous Forum Roles:

role_Members.png284174119_role_VeteranI.png627982540_role_VeteranII.png2107496369_role_VeteranIII.png1761634736_role_VeteranIV.png1693420267_role_5Patron1.png1523332175_role_EventTeam.png

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

YOU not seeing a reason doesn't mean that no one else can. Anyone can suggest their ideas in the forums, same as anyone can show their support or rejection to these ideas. And your profile information is publicly available in TruckersMP website for whoever wants to find it, there is nothing "personal" there, I didn't need to "hack" any servers to see in less than 2 minutes that your profile appears as permanently banned and only posted that to make it clear that you seem to be one of the many "haters" that will say anything bad against TruckersMP because you lost the right to use it.

EDIT: There's a way to "hide" that you were permanently banned, at least to other users. Go to truckersmp.com, log in, go to your profile's settings, there, to "Account Settings", scroll down and use the "Account Deletion" option.

First off you do not know me ok. Secondly even when I was on TMP I still spoke the truth and I will always speak to the truth. I am not speaking negative. I am just speaking facts and unlike some people who will not stand up I am one who will whether it gets me banned or not. Now if you can't handle the truth which obviously you can not please find someone who is willing to take the time out of their day to argue with you. If you do not understand my reply to the posting then please get a better education and then come back to me but until then please just leave me alone and please stop tagging me 

35 minutes ago, Raymond_ said:

Hey,

In the past years, we have held celebration events as TruckersMP hits an anniversary for the community. You can view recaps below. I hope this is kinda what you mean. ?

Just keep an eye on our socials for future events. ?

I tried telling them that but apparently they do not understand 
How are you this morning?

2 minutes ago, Valdar_1981 said:

First off you do not know me ok. Secondly even when I was on TMP I still spoke the truth and I will always speak to the truth. I am not speaking negative. I am just speaking facts and unlike some people who will not stand up I am one who will whether it gets me banned or not. Now if you can't handle the truth which obviously you can not please find someone who is willing to take the time out of their day to argue with you. If you do not understand my reply to the posting then please get a better education and then come back to me but until then please just leave me alone and please stop tagging me

You tag me to ask me to NOT tag you? Funny.

Maybe you think that I didn't understand your reply (which I did, trust me), but it seems to me that you didn't understand any of mine. YOU believe that what the OP suggests has no reason to be done. Many others believe otherwise, as you should be able to see. Not my problem if you can't, or if you want to keep your "me, myself and I" POV. But it doesn't say a lot about your own education.

Apparently it's not US who don't understand... That what the OP suggests is that PLAYERS organize an event, to thank TruckersMP. Not a word about TruckersMP's past, present or future events. You tried telling us about what... About how you feel mistreated because TruckersMP hosts more events in ETS2 than in ATS? You could tell that to Raymond in a feedback ticket, as it's the Event Manager the one to answer about that.

"Get a better education". "They do not understand". "Stop tagging me". "Just do as I say, don't do as I do" (© Phil Collins)

@Valdar_1981,

speaking the truth is honorable and a sign of good moral character.

You seem however to have missed the point of this topic.

@RICKY9618 intends to create an event made by users of this community as an appreciation of what the TruckersMP has done for the community.

Such event doesn't necessarily have to happen in ETS2 only.

5 hours ago, RICKY9618 said:

First of all, I would like to thank the OP for making the post on our forums and creating an engaging topic like this. Now coming back to the things which are going on. 

4 hours ago, Valdar_1981 said:

Heya @Valdar_1981! Thank you so much for making a post and expressing your opinions on the above discussion which is going on. Here at, TruckersMP we make sure that everyone is given equal opportunity to share their opinion or suggest something which they feel could improve our community in any way. I understand that you are not happy when it comes to events that are not held that frequent in ATS than in ETS and I totally understand that, however, blaming TruckersMP or any of their staff members stating they don't respect people that play ATS or are from America or likewise is a way too big accusation and let me remind you all, TruckersMP Staff team members include members from all around the globe, not just America or Europe. If you believe that there's a way to improve the event systems or events which are being held in ATS then you can always make a feedback ticket here using our Feedback System.

3 hours ago, Valdar_1981 said:

am glad that I can play on the SCS Convoy Session. I do not have to deal with childish people or rule changes from one day to another. I can create a lobby with various mods and enjoy myself and the drive that I have. I have seen this community go down hill so much since Clarkinator left because of his mental breakdown. But as for you copying that I have a perm ban and posting it on here is not respectful of you or your right. My personal information is my information and does not need to be broadcasted all over this forum but you do whatever you want just like the rest of the people. I know what I know and I posted my thoughts and my views about the topic at hand. In short I do not see a reason why the community should show their support for TMP when it already does events for this type of action. So much is done for ETS2 and hardly anything done for ATS. The lack of respect and cooperation and team work is not there for us Americans who are on ATS so it is what it is

Now as far as the SCS Convoy sessions are concerned, it's again your call, we do not stop anyone from playing any other mods. People are more than welcome to try different things which help and keep them entertained. Talking about the personal information, we at TruckersMP are really vigilant and quite strict when it comes to handling any sort of personal information of our users and we have strict rules in regards to the same, however, we would like to give our players the ability to control what they want to do with their profile, thus, If you feel that your ban is being displayed publicly, you can always hide it from your profile by going to your account settings. We do not have control over that as we have given you full authority and control on what should and shouldn't be shown on your account and on your forum profiles. 

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

1 hour ago, Valdar_1981 said:

The way this discussion or the topic is going on, I'd like to reiterate that please make sure that in any way we do not point fingers, insults or do any sort of such events which result in breach our Forum rules.We expect people to behave in a civil manner and post replies in a mature way. Being said this, this is the first and last warning given to all the participants involved for future reference that going forward we expect people to tackle things and discuss them in a more friendly and meaningful way. If you see someone is not behaving properly, feel free to report to the concerned them to us rather than to take things into your own hand and to make the discussion even more heated. 

This topic will be monitored closely and If we find out that things are not improved and community members are still misbehaving with each other, flame-baiting and stuff, we will have to lock this topic and trash it. We have seen it happen in past and we won't hesitate to do it again If need hence, please keep it cool so that each and everyone can get an equal opportunity to participate in this discussion.

That being said, I have nothing else to add.

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation. 

Kind Regards

Nody,
TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

15 hours ago, RICKY9618 said:

I really like your idea, and it's very nice of you to think about TMP.

I hope this type of event can one day take place, and there are some good souls that want to organize this. 100% would attend.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived