TruckersMP freezing whenever trying to load players.

Enphyte

Question

Hello, this is my first post in the TMP forums for a long while, apologies in advance if I mess anything up!

I'm currently experiencing with a bug where TMP freezes for a period of time whenever it tries to load other players (especially when there is a large amount of them), this then leads to me getting kicked from the server for connection problems.
Here's a video of what it looks like (loading at the C-D road : https://streamable.com/vjzvqp (freeze starts at 0:41)
Here's the game.log file of the session in the video (it wouldn't let me send the file directly.) : https://pastebin.com/84abXkgb

If there is a fix please let me know! Anything that helps will be appreciated.

5 answers to this question

Hello there @Enphyte

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section.

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question and you can trust me, you will not be alone to solve your problem here! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

• Firstly I highy recommend to start TruckersMP Launcher as Administrator 
  • As next please dont forget to check your internet conection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.

- If it does not work, please re-install TruckersMP Launcher with deleting files in %programdata% - TruckersMP Folder 

Please follow my steps: 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Also please do not forget to read common solutions below, that might solve your problem. 

There isn't any specific fix which will fix the problem instantly, but there are couple common fixes which could help avoid getting kicked:

• Avoid using Wi-Fi.

• Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.

• Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.

• Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.

• Avoid using streaming services at the same time.

• Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.

• Prefer using servers nearest to your location.

• Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as "FastPath" or "Interleave" and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

Hopefully, some solution will solve your problem! 

Sincerely,
RedWolf_TMP

TruckersMP Member

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Enphyte,

Thank you for using our forum for any queries you may have. 

As Redwolf has lovely put a lot of solutions out for you, please follow these steps - and please tell me if there is anything else you would like help with or the above solutions still do not solve your problem, otherwise we will move this topic to its correct place. 

Best Regards, 

Rico 

• HaulieLove 1

10 hours ago, RedWolf_TMP said:

Hello there @Enphyte

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section.

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question and you can trust me, you will not be alone to solve your problem here! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

• Firstly I highy recommend to start TruckersMP Launcher as Administrator 
  • As next please dont forget to check your internet conection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.

- If it does not work, please re-install TruckersMP Launcher with deleting files in %programdata% - TruckersMP Folder 

Please follow my steps: 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/ 
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Also please do not forget to read common solutions below, that might solve your problem. 

There isn't any specific fix which will fix the problem instantly, but there are couple common fixes which could help avoid getting kicked:

• Avoid using Wi-Fi.

• Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.

• Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.

• Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.

• Avoid using streaming services at the same time.

• Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.

• Prefer using servers nearest to your location.

• Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as "FastPath" or "Interleave" and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

Hopefully, some solution will solve your problem! 

Sincerely,
RedWolf_TMP

TruckersMP Member

Hello again, sorry for the late reply.
I have tried out the fix following the steps, which didn't seem to work, I then looked to see the other set of possible fixes below (the ones in red), and followed the 'Avoid using streaming services at the same time.' point.
After disabling streaming services and tabs on my Chrome, the TMP client seems to be running without issue, which is leading me to believe that this is the fix.
If it does turn out to be the fix, great! If not I will be sure to try out the other points too.

Thank you for your help.

Hello there, 

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. Due to the fact that you marked the best answer in the thread.

Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Kind Regards, 
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

• Like 1

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader