0.2.3.5.3 Released

ShawnCZek

2 minutes ago, Daniel_Agostinho said:

Hi there! I'm trying to open TMP but the launcher is taking a while to update files and sometimes it throughs an exception ?

This is likely because many people are trying to download the update at once, making the servers slower. The only thing you can do is download the files very slowly, or wait a little while for less people to be downloading the update

• True Story 1

On 2021/10/24 at PM10点12分, ShawnCZek said:

你好呀!

我们很自豪地宣布新版本 0.2.3.5.3 已经发布!

特征

• 支持 Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.42.1.0s [ a46b80ca8ee0 ]
  • 支持美国卡车模拟器 1.42.1.0s [ a46b80ca8ee0 ], 1.42.1.8s [ f9308ca8ecd9 ]
  • 支持 American Truck Simulator - Retrowave Paint Jobs Pack DLC
  • 支持新的方向盘推出卡车世界活动
  • 支持 ProMods 2.57
  • 可以重新连接到服务器
    • 返回启动板,将再次显示登录屏幕
    • 可以断开与 ProMods 服务器的连接,然后立即连接到另一台服务器
    • 进入启动板会导致与当前加入的服务器断开连接

修复

• 修复了气喇叭不播放任何声音的问题(绑定到 N 键时)
  • 修复了在没有任何来源公司的城市中打开卡车作业调度器时崩溃的问题

变化

• 从 ProMods(欧洲)的(某些)收费站和加油站中删除了无碰撞区

I want to report a problem. When I press F4 to adjust the viewing angle, the game will crash and exit the game. Is this a bug?

19 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

30 Ekim 2021'deki değişikliklerin listesi:

• Cadılar Bayramı değişiklikleri ve eklemeler. Daha fazla ayrıntı için blog gönderisini kontrol edin .

After this change, the game clock stops at 0.00 and does not change. I asked my friend and he did the same.

" never give up "

16 hours ago, [TCS-VTC]*002*Gao Han said:

I want to report a problem. When I press F4 to adjust the viewing angle, the game will crash and exit the game. Is this a bug?

That seems to be a bug with the system itself. After getting the game focused, press all modifier keys on both sides of keyboard in order to clear them. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• ShawnCZek locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic