What do you think about this steering wheel

Almin67

38 minutes ago, ROSZCO said:

i use a G29 and its awesome with a TH8A shifter you wont be disappointed, never used a G26 sorry.

I had G29 last year and sold it bcs i stopped playing, but now im back and i dont wanna spend over 200€ on a steering wheel again tbh, something under 100€ should do it and G25 seems to fit but idk if its any good, i need it just for casual drives few times a week ,nothing crazy

It looks nearly identical to G27, including steel pedals and shifter, it would cost about 250-300€ new, so it's in the same league with G27 or G29.

However, it's going to be old, at least 12 years old.

I have no idea how long these wheels can last, even if it has seen little use (doubt it), it's still old, and you may run into problems with software - you would need to find old version that it will work with, so maybe you would be better off getting used G29 instead.

G25 does the job. It can rotate 900 degrees. Differences with the G27; The steering wheel of the G25 is slightly thinner, the gear shifts are smoother and the steering wheel makes noise when turning. The G27 has slightly more keys, the G25 has 2 left and right. The differences in the G29 from the G25 and G27; the spring in the brake pedal has been replaced. For a more realistic brake feel. I don't think it's a big change. The appearance of the steering wheel has been changed, which is not a big difference in my opinion. The buttons on the gear section have been removed and placed on the steering wheel, which is not a very important detail and is unnecessary. In short, the G25 will do a lot of work. No need to spend that much money on the G27 and G29!

Hey!

G25 will meet your needs (if you want to play a few times a week). As like @Anaxagoras said, there are some small differences between G27 and G25.

Also, G25 is loud. Like, really really. You can watch the noise test by clicking here.

It has a driver that can be considered as detailed. Both G25 and 27 are using the same driver. I used the G25 it was really good but noise and the gears. The gear shift is so light that even can be considered a 'toy' if you'd ask me. There are some 'Gear Hardening Add-Ons' but I never tried.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Kind regards,

DatSpeed

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

I’ve done over a million miles on the g25 on this game .it’s still solid still working fine but . Only problem was a spring on the clutch pedal needed replacement. Iv never used the wheel for racing only ets2/ats so it’s not had a hard life . The g27 is fabulous as well but to me the g25 feels more solid . 
the sensors in the pedal set can be temperamental but iv never had this problem. If you can find a good clean 25 and give it a good look over its well worth it . Imho ?

1 hour ago, tattytate said:

I’ve done over a million miles on the g25 on this game .it’s still solid still working fine but . Only problem was a spring on the clutch pedal needed replacement. Iv never used the wheel for racing only ets2/ats so it’s not had a hard life . The g27 is fabulous as well but to me the g25 feels more solid . 
the sensors in the pedal set can be temperamental but iv never had this problem. If you can find a good clean 25 and give it a good look over its well worth it . Imho ?

I've also found a thrustmaster 150 , around same price (not new) , should i pick T150 over G25?

The T150 has the advantage over the G25 that it's still a "supported" hardware, so you can get up-to-date software and drivers. Also, it has 1080 degrees rotation and from what I've read, the FFB is better in Thrustmaster wheels. Only problem I see: the T150, if it is the "base" one, has only 2 pedals (plastic instead of metal) and no H-Shifter (which would be pretty useless without a clutch pedal).

1 minute ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The T150 has the advantage over the G25 that it's still a "supported" hardware, so you can get up-to-date software and drivers. Also, it has 1080 degrees rotation and from what I've read, the FFB is better in Thrustmaster wheels. Only problem I see: the T150, if it is the "base" one, has only 2 pedals (plastic instead of metal) and no H-Shifter (which would be pretty useless without a clutch pedal).

well i wasnt really planning on using a shifter bcs I prefer automatic driving system , and about plastic pedals i guess they wont break that easily?

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

• Nody locked this topic

Archived