Updated 1.42. What do you think of the new Upadated?

.Tony

1.42 has been updated and launched. As far as I know, it has a new online mode and can be compatible with many mods. I believe everyone has experienced it. We want to thank SCS for bringing us these. You can talk about your thoughts on the new version and what new mod  will launch in the future.

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

I think it is very unnecessary for SCS to do this. A big thank you to the SCS TruckersMP team.

You ask why?

TruckersMP is the biggest factor that makes the players love ETS2 and sells the game as original. Players had their first multiplayer experience here.

In my opinion, instead of driving with 7-8 people, I have better gas on TruckersMP servers! and I haven't tried SCS multiplayer.

44 minutes ago, rs_italy said:

It's just too good now, with the last update related to the mods support (steam ones and not), it's simply amazing ?

Yes I would have to agree with you there. I like the version that SCS has released because it is primarily for those who wish to truck or drive with their friends only. Having the beta official now as version 1.42 is really awesome because of so many modifications to the game a user can do whether you are on ETS2 or ATS is just unspeakable. 

I haven't tried the new update yet but I do think it is a unique idea for SCS Software to introduce mod support in Convoy Multiplayer. I don't think any other games have done this before (minecraft might have done this). 

Maybe it might be easier to allow easier support for mods in the TruckersMP team. 

banner

12 hours ago, Tony [Bruijn] said:

1.42 has been updated and launched. As far as I know, it has a new online mode and can be compatible with many mods. I believe everyone has experienced it. We want to thank SCS for bringing us these. You can talk about your thoughts on the new version and what new mod  will launch in the future.

Great update. Some strategy games have also brought mod support in their multiplayer and it was a huge success. The next step for SCS is to bring DLC support to all players in convoy as long as the host owns the DLC. I've seen this in other games, hopefully it will make it to Convoy. I don't think we'll see an increase in player count in Convoy unless SCS starts hosting their own servers and give a TMP-like experience. Official multiplayer is a great addition to ETS2 and it will finally give us servers with the settings we all enjoy. As for TMP, i'll probably come back only for mass convoys.

This update is very usefully for players which play with mods.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

I find this update unnecessary too, should thank the SCS Truckers MP team because i think the reason they sell the game so much is Truckers MP.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

As this update was mainly about mod support which I basically don't care about as I play TMP and not SCS multiplayer, I don't have much to say, 

And I have not yet tested the force feedback update. I'll be looking forward to testing that when it comes to TMP.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

One more update, congratulations to the entire TMP team for being so quick to release the MP version. 

What can we say about this update!!!!! 

+1 point for SCS, with online version c mods. 

I will continue to be a TMP player, that's where I learned to Playing, when there was any doubt about the problem there was always someone from TMP to help. 

There may be many players who have gone through the same, and are now turning their backs on TMP

On 10/23/2021 at 6:29 AM, Tony [Bruijn] said:

After trying 1.42 i feel a bit uncomfortable with the force feedback , the wheel is snapped to the middle which makes it feel very weird. But alot things got improved alot of the force feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

• Nody locked this topic

Archived