How can i have the "Also known as" in my Truckers MP profile?

-TurboStar-

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @-TurboStar-.

1. If I´m not wrong, you need to change at least for one time, your name in the settings of your TruckerMP Profile. (Use the section "Account Setting" on the top right of the page.)

Here is where you can change you name:

https://imgur.com/a/JIFGRsY

2. In order to make your name public you need to click on the box (See photo.)(Please use here the section of "Account & Connection" on the top left of the page.)

Like here:

https://imgur.com/366aWjw

Enjoy your day.

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

Hello @ManuMarSch

Thank you very much for helping me, in 3 months of me being in TMP i have changed a lot of nicknames so i now use this nickname but if i change again i cannot use it anymore cause it will mark as "nickname already in use" or something like that, so i guess i cant do that but i massive thank you for your answer ?

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |