Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How many trucks do you have?

Interstate Nomad

How many trucks do you have?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many trucks do you have in ETS2?

• 1 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 and more (please specify in comments below)
  2. 2. How many trucks do you have in ATS?

• 1 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 and more (please specify in comments below)

I have 3 trucks on ETS2 (similar for 2 profiles, base game and ProMods)
> One personal, I use all the time (580HP)
> One for VTC purpose, with normal HP engine (580HP)
> One for VTC purpose, with high HP engine for heavy haul (750HP)

On ATS, I've got 2
> One personal, I use all the time

> One for VTC purpose

18 in ETS2, 10 in ATS. One of each brand/model, so I can drive any vehicles in the game, if I'm up for a change from my regular truck, by only using the truck manager. Of course, all trucks are sharing more or less the same features:
ETS2 - 4x2 chassis, engines between 460-520 HP, except a Scania R 6x4 long chassis with 650 HP engine for heavy cargoes. Same paint job (quite plain, I reckon, I like my trucks looking simple.)

ATS - 6x4 chassis with the bigger tanks, 500 ish HP (depending on the availability for each brand/model). Same with the paint jobs, I try to make all of them look almost the same way.

I have 2 of each of the Scania, Volvo, MAN, Mercedes models (one new and one old version), the Renault T and the DAF with a mirror camera

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

At one point I must have had hundreds! The way the game economy works the money just started to pour in . After a job I’d got to a dealership and just buy something for the sake of it . 
started a new profile for mp only and after 6 mths have 3 trucks . A heavy scania  a standard Scania and a daf.  7 garages, no drivers working for me and just under five million in the bank . Much more enjoyable now ?

I have only one Volvo truck in Euro Truck Simulator 2. I don't play American Truck Simulator.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Ets : 7

Ats: 2

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Actually I'm not sure how many trucks I have in-game, or if this question is only related to personal trucks or just every truck. So I'll specify my answer in this comment.

If we look at how many personal trucks I have it's 2 in ETS2, and 1 in ATS. I don't really change trucks at all when I'm driving in-game. I originally found a truck I liked and just kept that one. If we look at just all trucks in total I think I have around 120 trucks in ETS2, and 50 trucks in ATS. This is because both my main profiles are old SinglePlayer profiles. So they still have all the trucks I needed for all my drivers to earn me some money.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Hey there!

I've got 3 main trucks:

- Mercedes New Actros MP4 (625HP/6 SPEEDS GEARBOX): Convoys

- Scania S730 V8 2016 (730HP/6 SPEEDS GEARBOX): C-D Road

- Volvo FH Classic 2012 (750HP/12 SPEEDS GEARBOX): Heavy Cargo Jobs

In singleplayer, i use a Mercedes Actros MP5 (510HP/6 SPEEDS GEARBOX).

Happy trucking!

Ulog

I only use Scania S , so I modified a lot of kits

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived