What's TMP for You?

~ Xris Aurora ~

..and I'm gonna come up with yet another thought..

What's TMP for me?

It's a community, most of all.

..each community's got its strong and weak sides.

There are disappointments and difficulties, but let's not forget that me and you have met a lot of great souls around, sharing hobbies, a little or a big part of the daily life, happy moments.

Now that's amazing.

..and that's why I'm still here, maybe not so much active, but still loyal to what they call TruckersMP, virtual trucking.

Now would you guys please tell me:

What's TMP for You?

:thisisfine:

It's a big community and a big family aswell.

Sure not everything is perfect, but what actually is perfect on this world?

In my eyes it's also a continiously growing project with a lot of passionate people working on the technical side of the project, aswell as the social side of the project.

I don't think that we will get something like this anytime soon (if even) and i honestly don't even need new one because i'm already completely satisfied and

always amazed by this community

Have a nice day!

It's a way of relaxing for me, because I am in contact with many kind people! ❤️

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Heya,

I see TruckersMP in different ways,

From a relaxing drive to helping other players and even all the way up to a place to escape from reality.

But overall, the main thing I see when seeing TMP is a rather big community, where everyone is unique and be themselves at at all times. A place where you can be whatever you want or even create whatever you want.

From the small Calais-Duisburg trips all the way to roadtrips trough Promods, you will always meet kind people or even some where you can have a good chat with. Especially with those you used to get hang out with way back.

And then you have some downsides of the modification, like players who are just here to troll or abuse bugs/glitches, the people who use hacks to ruin others their pleasant experience, etc...

Those things are still present today but are drasticly reduced in size and are getting smaller and smaller over time.

Robin.  

Dutch-English | Sign Language

Useful links:  

TruckersMP Rules | Report System | Appealing a ban | TruckersMP Map

truckersmp is one of my favorite communities obviously not everything is perfect they have good things and bad things like everyone else. The good thing is that there is a wonderful team of staff who are always trying to help us in one way or another. At truckersmp, thanks to this platform, I have made great friends since I started 3 years ago. I know truckersmp is having a bad season right now, but you always have to be in good times and bad times supporting the community and that is why I am still here supporting and helping in whatever way I can.When it comes to playing games, I have a good time as I listen to my music and greet people and talk to my friends when I go on long trips.

TMP is very good for me. Since coming into contact with TMP, he has made me know more and more players to play with. They have brought me happiness and made me feel happy. Although it is only a website, its functions are great and its server is very good. Although I have no sponsorship, he is the noblest in my heart. Thank you, TMP!

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

Truckers MP is a place for me to relax with my haulage company after work. We drive according to road traffic regulations and our convoys are running properly. I think without TruckersMP with my old account that I founded in 2015, I would be very bored in the evenings ? Despite the chaos at times, I am happy to drive a round with my truck and relax!

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

I first started playing ETS2 as a single player. Later, I saw through videos on youtube that this game can be played as multiplayer. After researching and downloading, I came across a very crowded community. I also saw that there is a website and a forum site. Since I have been involved with web and forum sites for 20 years, this started to attract me more. I think a lot of things have changed after I started playing the game with multiplayer. I started to show the dedication I showed in the game on the fair and systematic implementation of the rules in the game, in real life, in traffic. This is the biggest feature for me. Getting to know people from different places and countries and establishing friendships has also been a positive factor for foreign language development. I love this platform as a good family environment!

Truckers MP for me is a community. A place where people can come together despite their background, status, or anything, uniting over 2 games.

You can make friends from all parts of the world.
It's just special in my opinion.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

TruckersMP is a way to relax a bit. Just hop on TMP, join a server and do a few deliveries. You meet many people, you can attend convoys and other bigger events. There's no real time pressure, there's a big map to discover and many people to drive with.

It's one of my fav games / mods currently, and has been for the past two years. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

TMP means a lot to me.

First of all, I see it as a very nice community where good friendships are established, people chat with each other, get help, play games and have a good time together. Thanks to this platform, TMP has brought great friendships and experiences to my life. I am very happy for that. Thanks to the TruckersMP family...

This is a big family. I like it here

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived