What's your favourite season?

~ Xris Aurora ~

Depending on where you live, each or even every season can have its charm.

I enjoy spring and autumn for turning the flora and fauna into spectacular colors, summer for its warmth and winter for its peaceful snowfall.

If I had to pick a favorite, I'd chose spring for the beauty and smell,  its temperatures being moderate and its mixture of rain and sun.

I really like Winter, it gives you always this feeling of Christmas, especially if it´s snowing. Climbing mountains with the snow is also the best for me, it never gets boring and you can take some beautiful photos.

Winter is something that is very different compared to the other seasons and that is why Winter is my favorite season.

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

My favorite season is winter. When it’s cold you can just wear a coat and is alright, in hot weather no matter what you do is always hot outside. ❄️

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

I like summer, because I'm going to the pool and wear light clothes.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Well I love the christmas season! Yea near the winter its soo cold here, but its still a nice time of the year! 

Summer is normally the time of year I can just relax and do not have to worry about anything!

I do not have anything against Spring

I do not like Autumn its just the most boring months of the year 

Definitiv Winter.

Driving on snow and ice in a game gives you the additional challenge of bringing the freight to the customer without damage

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

I like winter because I can play with snow, and I like Christmas very much

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived