Change HP of my truck

Promod90

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey there,
You could download a mod from the steam workshop by clicking HEREIt allows you to add 750HP engine from Volvo into any truck you want.

You will have to run the game in SP having the mod enabled. If you buy a new truck, you can check the engine section and scroll all the way down and you will find the 750HP engine. If you have your own truck and wish to sway engine, just head to service and swap engines.

Step by step instructions: 
 1. Subscribe to the mod
 2. Enable the mod in single player mode (Offline)
 3. Visit the trucks dealer and chose Truck with 750hp Engine
 4. Go to multiplayer (Online) mode and load profile 

Hello @Promod90,

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

I personally used this mod. You have to visit a truck dealer ( or select it from the menu).

Be sure to click on "mod dealer". There should be a selection of all trucks with already build-in 750hp engines.

It is important that you don't change the engine because they all (should be) 750hp already. 

The rest is the same. Configure your truck in singleplayer, save, head over to truckersmp and load your save.

Should work just fine!

Best Regards.

Zysto

Have a nice day!

Hello, @Promod90!

In addition to what @Zysto said, I suggest you check if the mode is compatible with the latest version of the game. That might be the cause.

King Regards,
@FreakyBodyX

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation!

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive