Access to all the previous (or more) alternating vehicles

Аеther

Hi, fellow truckers! I suggested this idea in the patrons-chat on the Discord server to see how people would react on it, and fairly everyone agreed that this would be a nice idea to implement into the game which benefits both for the developers and also for the players.

The idea is simple, what if patrons were able to choose all of the previous alternating vehicles that were introduced to us, instead of only 1? There would be way more variety in the game, instead of seeing the same car over and over again. Team members for example are able to choose other vehicles that we patrons unfortunately currently can not. Of course, we should not be able to have the police cars; just to make that one clear.

Some ways to implement this idea could be:

• Depending on how much you have donated, you unlock (x) alternating vehicles or all of the previously introduced alternating vehicles
  • Depending on what level patron you are (bronze, silver, gold), you unlock (x) alternating vehicles or all of the previously introduced alternating vehicles
  • You are able to choose and buy an alternating vehicle which unlocks it in the game

I know that this is a trucking simulation game, but since we have no AI vehicles in the game, it would make sense to have more variety of different vehicles that roam around.

Now, this would sound like a money-grabber but since non-patrons will always be able to ride one of these vehicles anyway every 2 weeks, it should not be a gamebreaker at all. This is just to get more players to join and become a patron which would benefit the developers for their hard work where the donators would receive something nice back.

Please let me know what you think of this idea, or if you know another idea to implement this into the game.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...