Which devices are you using?

Zysto

Hey everyone,

i just was curious on about what (input-) devices  you guys are using for truckersmp (or just ats/ets2).

I, for myself, use a steering wheel from logitech with a clutch, gas pedal and brake, aswell as an fitting shifter.

Additionally i sometimes still drive with my keyboard from razor. Lastly i have a cheap usb-microphone for chatting and a little drawing tablet which sometimes assists me whenever i decide to edit some photos.

Looking foward to hearing from you guys! ?

Best Regards.

Zysto

Have a nice day!

I use the Logitech G29 with a shifter when driving. Additionally I use Corsair Keyboard, Mouse and Headset to communicate while being in-game or through Discord-overlay. I also have a Stream Deck connected to my PC. But this I mostly use when doing work at a convoy, or making official messages on Discord. I don't stream so basically the stream deck is just full of text-commands so I don't have to write them every time I need them.

spacer.png | spacer.png

I use my  Logitech G29 with Shifter and obviously pedals but I´m looking forward to buy a new one. Thought about the T248 of Thrustmaster but I´m not already sure. (Lets see how the reviews will be in Decenmber or so).

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

Hello. I remember I discussed this issue. Many players use g29, but many players use the keyboard. For example, I use the keyboard because it does have different fun

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

On my main profile I use a T300 with clutch, brake and accelerator peda-set and automatic gearbox though. Every now and then I also use the manual gearbox together with the TH8A shifter, though that happens rarely as I'm too lazy for manual shifting on TMP. I mostly only use it in Singleplayer. On other casual profiles I use mouse + keyboard controls (Corsair and Razor respectively). 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• Community Manager

I use a Logitech G29 with pedals, no shifter unfortunately, however I do plan on getting one soon. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Heyyy there! 

First of all I would like to thank you for creating this topic and makes this community active! 

- I have been using Logitech G 29 + H shifter for 2,5 years. 

Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived