htc double low loader trailers

Question

hi,

i have recently seen many people using these low loader doubles and was wondering if anyone knows where the mod is, i have tried looking around on the steam workshop but none seem to show it, youtube also shows people using it but no link is given to the mod in them.

thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

Hello;
I am writing to answer your question.

You will be able to use double trailers in all countries as a link in the attachment I sent. [B-Double, HCT Trailer]

This mod supports ets2 version 1.40 and above.

Double trailer mode : https://forum.wotmp.com/konu/ets2-tum-ulkelerde-cift-b-double-hct-dorse-kullanma-modu.31353/

I hope your problem has been solved, I would appreciate if you reply when your problem is solved.

Kind regards
OnurBey.

hi,

thankyou for taking the time to help, however i am looking specifically for a mod with the htc double low loader (as in the one that tractors are on, not sure if i have the correct name for it) which this mod, as others i have tried on the steam workshop, does not include doubles/htc for, also (not really an issue here but ill mention it so you are aware) the mod is incompatible with 1.41.xx and needs downgrading to 1.40.xx to work.

thanks anyway

lewis112358

(ps. could this question be left open for a little longer just to see if anyone else knows of one that includes the low loader)

Hello @lewis112358,

I'm glad to hear that your problem has been solved! Thanks everyone that contributed. 

I will now be closing this topic and moving to to Solved topics. If you run into any issues in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & moved to Solved 

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook