Instant high ms problem.

Lena'

Question

I've been having a high ms problem for about 2 days. My latency is between 400-500 ms.

When I do internet speed test, the result is fine. I don't have a problem with speed. No unnecessary applications running in the background on the computer.

I deleted and reinstalled the game but it didn't work.

I think the problem is caused by the truckers mp can anyone help for the solution?

• Like 3

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

4 answers to this question

Hey there,
I have been having this issue aswell where my MS suddenly rockets up and comes back down to normal again. I am assuming it has something to do with yesterdays (13th of October) OVH's backbone network (game server's) outages. 

You can check here for updates regarding TMP status (site, server and related stuff)

• Like 1

Hello @Lena' 

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Yes, I checked and learned that I'm a problem with the servers, thank you.

• Like 3

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello,

We are glad you issue has been solved! I am now going to move this topic to Solved. Thank you everyone who participated.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again here or in our Support System and we will be more than happy to help.

With this being said, have a great day ahead!

Best Regards, 
Rico
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved

• Like 1