Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS Community Coming Together

rmunozinpr - TwitchTV

Hello,  I would like to express my upmost gratitude to the ATS Community for showing their support for a fellow member of OTR Trucking Co.  We held a Memory Convoy in the remembrance of Rexarith, which was an ATS, TMP fan but also a Twitch Streamer.  Rex as we called him, passed late Aug 2021 and the news came as a shock to all of us in OTR.  We held the Memory Convoy Saturday the 9th, 2021 on the US Sim Server.  The convoy started in Seattle and finished in San Diego.  We commenced the convoy at 8:00 PM EST to an overwhelming support of 85 to 95 drivers from a wide range of VTCs.  OTR Trucking Co. as well as form Rex's family & friends would like to thank all those that paid respect to one of our very own.

Rexarith
R.I.P.
Aug 2021

convoy_1.png

good  activity

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived