Remove/disable the simulation 2 server, there isn't enough players for there to be 2 servers

Suggestion Name: Remove/disable the simulation 2 server, there isn't enough players for there to be 2 servers

Suggestion Description: I noticed today checking the player count there are around 250 players on the sim 1 server and 2550 on the sim 2 server which isn't even close to full, in fact it's only just over halfway to full.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: Before you say this has been suggested before, even if it has been it was probably a long time ago before SCS MP released and TMP lost a good amount of players after SCS MP so I think a suggestion like this being made now is more reasonable than it was before.

Right now there's no need to have 2 servers if the simulation 1 server isn't even close to full. The servers don't even get over 3000 players anymore with the SCS MP being out and especially since it has mod support now. Having 1 server will allow people to find others more easily outside of CD road and the playerbase won't be split up as much. The simulation 2 server can just be put offline temporarily and if TMP gets a surge of players it can be enabled if the simulation 1 server gets full again.

Also I'm thinking even the US and SGP servers should be removed too it's not even worth having them if there's only around 30 people playing on them. With no AI traffic in TMP yet there's really no point in playing on those servers and spending money to keep them up. You might as well play singleplayer or SCS MP. Whether you want to go with this side suggestion it doesn't matter that much it's not a big deal it's only about 30 players on those 2 servers combined anyway so it doesn't split the players as much as the 2 main simulation servers do. But to me, it just seems pointless to keep them up for only around 30 players at most.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, at this time, I am going to reject it.

I understand that the player count has dropped a bit. However, currently there are 2 simulation servers. (1 and 2). Some users do like to have that choice in which server they'd like to go in, some like busier servers whereas some like quieter servers.

As we don't seen an issue with the servers at the moment, I will reject this suggestion.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager