Hot Topic #41: Real Operations V12

Coolio85

The Operation 12 - Recap was really amazing with great concentration of players and big traffic jams.

I had a lot of fun all time, it was an amazing experience.??

It's amazing event! All respect for TMP team!  

• Like 1

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello to all ?,

After many years on TruckersMP, I found this Real Opération V12 sensational.

A very big congratulations to the developer who have been able to achieve the most of this maps modification and a very big congratulations to all the team of framing of this event without whom without them these actions would have been possible.

I enjoyed this event and I congratulate the whole team of TruckersMP for this work which required time, exchange, preparation. With I think a lot of fun on the preparation.

So I congratulate all the team of TruckersMP without whom the community could not meet at the present time.

Congratulations to all the Events Team, Game Moderators that I have met ? !!!

• Like 1

Kind Regards,

Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

1794259785_role_VerifiedVTCLeader.png.cc

spacer.png

That there would be as many such events as possible. Have a nice day/night ;D

• Like 1

Discord: R32#2291

Steam: Kacperek.GG

Forum: Kacperek.GG_TMP

========================

Rank Rocket League
✈Champion I 

Rank CSGO

✈Silver 6

========================

BEST FRIENDS

BigCarl

Bobeku

Jumpereczek1234

Monster

Bistek

Tony_UK

.Scanva

That was just a :wowface: video. I cant wait for the next one ?

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

DevvilTruckersMPEvent Team
B&C Event Manager
Bruijn Logistics Event Team & Community Moderator║

1762814334_eIjFlRU(1).png.ebbd92e67bfff20cbcc6c3df4d2871c7.pngWzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png.6284751983fa8b52f040568c57efd2b7.png

"What's life without a little risk?"

Ban ID#R05315BAD

» My Twitter » Convoy Control Twitter » Twitch » Steam »
» 
Rules » Feedback » Knowledge Base » Reports » Ban Appeals » Support » Event Calendar » Recruitment »

This is a good activity. I really like it and it's very real

• Like 1

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Good activity. ?

• Like 6

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Guest DBus_David.

The 12th action was really exciting, and at the same time I had a great time playing, I would like to thank tmp for everything.

My best moment was as I wanted to take a photo with Coolio and my computer crashed ??. Thank you Coolio for that Moment ❤️?.But it was a very nice Event❤️

• Coolio85 unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic