What's the name of your team and how do you feel there?

~ Xris Aurora ~

spacer.png

My VTC is Bruijn Logistics  It's a nice place You do the ya, I'll do the yeet. Right?

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Hey,

Right now, I'm not a member of any VTC. I've spent 3 years in Quality-Logistics.

Was great to be a part of that VTC and had a lot of good or bad moments there.

Right now, due to I'm a TruckersMP Team member I'm not looking for a VTC, but I was thinking about creating my own VTC.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

On 10/10/2021 at 2:00 PM, Reid1651 said:

Καλά ? Εσύ; ?

Haha thanks! ? Have a wonderfull day and a clear road my friend ?

Now Imma keep you updated about something.

I've been a part of Pries, family VTC that is, pro level there. ?

..then I've joined some minor to medium VTC's, some wolves there, call 'em GokBoru. ?

and now I found myself at one same VTC called Aurora, with @Ceviland he's a devil, as you might guess ?

Simply, that is.

Welcome to my Xrissie's World.

??

2 hours ago, [Gentle Rudeman] Xrissie said:

Now Imma keep you updated about something.

I've been a part of Pries, family VTC that is, pro level there. ?

..then I've joined some minor to medium VTC's, some wolves there, call 'em GokBoru. ?

and now I found myself at one same VTC called Aurora, with @Ceviland he's a devil, as you might guess ?

Simply, that is.

Welcome to my Xrissie's World.

??

Oh, such a history you got there already ?

Welp, I still somehow prefer to drive myself or sometimes with my friends ? Never been in any VTC ever ? Probably one day, when I will have more time ?

I hope you will like your new VTC ??

spacer.png

Got my own since one year and almost a month ...   i dont know whats harder ....keep it up with others on your one pace  , or be an good Employee for others. 

had been in a few VTC before , got bored of it after some time.  

i restarted my buisness , quit tracking for statistics , no Trucksbook no Spedv , just do for my self and my goals i want to reach.   

I'm a member of Prime Logistics. I have actually never been in another VTC, so can't say for sure if they're better then other VTCs. But I really like it in Prime. I feel that I have really meet some nice people, and today after being in the VTC for almost 2 years, I'm one of the Directors, and I think that kinda speaks a little bit for itself. Cause why would I dedicate so much time to a VTC if I didn't like it. I'm sure there is a lot of great VTCs out there, and I would like to think that Prime Logistics is one of them.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Right now I'm a part of Global Cargo, and I could not see myself leave somewhere soon.

As soon as I joined, I felt it was home. The family feeling there is something awesome. Everyone is respected and treated with kindness, on top of all you can always have a laugh there.

When I joined their staff team, I noticed that the leadership there is also something great. You get seen for the hard work you put down, and you get appreciated for it.

Also, you have leaders who engage with the drivers, and that for me is a very important thing in a VTC.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Archived