Would you plan to remain at your own country or would you be living abroad?

~ Xris Aurora ~

Alright guys.

Now that's gonna be the 3rd and the last consecutive topic of myself, for tonight at least. :kappa:

So, first to note what's your homecountry.

./me the clown is personally from Bulgaria, check it on the Globe if you don't know where is.

I can tell you something, I would leave BG on first opportunity and seek for some better chances abroad, due to some professional career reasons and my own personal reasons.

What about yourself and your plans? 

I would definitely move abroad, its already on my to-do list in the future.

I just don't see myself to stay here due to personal reasons, and I'm sure I can find a better place for me somewhere else sadly. 

However, it might be a long time until it happens.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

I am willing to stay in my own country and go abroad for education It is really good, but never forget my own country

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived