Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Sim 1 Popularity to Sim 2.

Gabe Fruit

6 hours ago, Gabe Fruit said:

Sim 1 used to be the main server for TMP, Sim 2 was just used for other stuff and didn't have that many players. How did Sim 2 become the main server and Why did Sim 1 get deserted?

Since a while ago I've been noticing that SIM1 is very unstable, ms rising, server falling. I honestly think there must be a problem at Host...

8 hours ago, P h o e n i x said:

Sim1 had connection issues for a while (might still?), so people moved to Sim2

Of course, its somewhat ironic that this is how TruckersMP (or I should say, ETS2MP at that point) was for the longest time, the majority of players were always on EU2 rather than EU1.

I agree this opinion.

When I played on TruckersMP before 2~3 years ago, Most of users use #EU2 then #EU1 or #EU3. #EU4 [Freeroam] Server still low players at that time. 

Nah, Anyway C-D Road was complex till ?

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Personally, I think there should be some problems with the connection of S1 server, so people have switched to S2 server. I still miss the 4000 people in S1, ha ha

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived