Interactive traffic map

ANTH888YA

Question

Suggestion Name: Interactive traffic map

Suggestion Description: The interactive map should be available in browser but not in the ingame client. The interactive map can be zoomed in and out and have 2 different looks. 1st look will be green, yellow and, red color on roads indicating on the map if there is heavy traffic:red, medium traffic:yellow, no traffic:green. 2nd look will be the look of small triangles indicating where each and every driver is at.

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: To keep track of where your convoy is at on the traffic map on (2nd look). And check for heavy traffic anywhere in the world (1st look). For example Amsterdam has lots of traffic on intersections to go to Rotterdam but maybe one intersection doesn't have as much traffic at all and you can take a detour to that intersection using the traffic map finding where less traffic is at and get there easier and faster. Many people could use this to avoid lots of traffic if they lag a lot and take detours. Another example is me and my friend use the cctv to watch for traffic due to my friends game crashes when too many people show up on his game and we've been using the cctv to avoid the traffic but cctv only covers Rotterdam Amsterdam and would be nice to have the interactive traffic map to show where all the traffic is at in city's and anywhere.

ANTH888YA - Anthony

5 answers to this question