Writing on trailers...

Lena'

Actually, my personal opinion, wouldn't it be great if we could write whatever we want on our trailers?

it would be great especially for the logistics teams. I think the team should think about it.:) 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

9 hours ago, Lena' said:

Actually, my personal opinion, wouldn't it be great if we could write whatever we want on our trailers?

it would be great especially for the logistics teams. I think the team should think about it.:) 

Hello there,

Something like that can be used already.
That is called 'Local Mods'.
The only thing is, you can see it on your own but nobody else.
I also don't think something like that will show up in Future, because another Users will abuse it in some terrible Ways.

I can remind myself, so much Players already asked for it and it's still not here to can be used,

so i don't think it will show up.

11 hours ago, Lena' said:

I think that would be cool, but who knows soon it won't be allowed, we have to think positive. ?

as a long time member and i don't really play this game anymore i can say from my opion this will just be a way for trolls to say what ever and then it becoming a big problem with fights and arguments of copyright  even knowing the tmp is a free mp mod that has nothing to do with scs software  i don't see this coming at all  

i can see why u want it by looking at ur cover photo but it just wont be happening very sadly  to the tmp 

just stick to name tags as its more appropriate to the game  like it been for years  i hate to  be that guy but its never going to happen unless scs   dose new changes where players can  write stuff on there trailers that way tmp all they got to do is copy it put it in there mp version if they ever wanted to  

76561198098873827.png

It would be super cool, and I would love this feature implemented.

However, with that said, I doubt it will ever happen. First, they need to synchronize it all between players, which I can imagine is a pain. And secondly, people will use it for its not intended purpose. As some people already use the tag + window plates for stuff that breaks the rules. And the GM team already has enough to do with all other reports, not sure if they would be super keen on having to moderate the trailer texts too.

"The minority always ruins it for the majority" Is true also here.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

This is a good idea, but if everyone designs a container, the server will be very busy

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...

its already used in a small scale in the convoy mode.   im slowly tired of reading all these lame myths and excuses ...    

dont even trying  if it is plausible but already craping about its not going to be done .... 

remove the cars and you got enogh processing capasitys to get them running. 

On 10/6/2021 at 4:24 PM, Lena' said:

Great idea, having custom text on trailers and maybe also on trucks with some custom standard skin made by the TMP team that allows that, would be amazing and funny, big +1  from me ?

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived