Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Punishment waiting time for TruckersMP Team Application

Dann_TMP

Suggestion Name: Decrease Punishment waiting time for TruckersMP team Application

Suggestion Description: I would like to suggest that for the Team Application (Like: Translator, Event Team or whatever) to decrease "No bans / forum or Discord punishments within the last 12 months;". 12 months it's a bit too much time. I know that that you guys are thinking: In these 12 months he's gonna learn from that mistake. I would suggest to decrease that to 6 months, because they can learn from mistakes in 6 months if they aware of what they did and they are respectful with everything. 

Any example images: -

Why should it be added?: Some players will make a small mistake (for example 5 days ban) and in those 6 months they will learn from that mistake and if they want to help the community they will be able to apply for a position. In these 6 months they will be more motivated not to make any more mistakes and to respect all the Truckers MP rules strictly.

Hello,

Thanks for creating a suggestion on our forum.

Unfortunately we aren't looking into changing the requirements, the main reason for this we have very limited positions in the team so we try to look for the highest standards of people possible. These requirements were actually changed fairly recently as it used to be a maximum of 3 bans no matter how old they are. We currently think that right now is a good balance and we aren't looking into changing it.

Thanks for understanding.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager

• Upvote 2