what country would you want in the game ? (not just europe)

R1ch1e

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Australia: Hauling into the outback with a triple trailer combination, constantly paying attention for crossing animals, in a race against the clock; to get to the destination before the weather turns and the road will be undriveable.
Far from home, a client that is desperate to receive the cargo. And being challenged every mile; for me, that would be the greatest truck simulator experience ever!

maxresdefault.jpg

Proud Driver for Global Cargo!

Definitely Greece for Europe and I would also like Australia and Japan

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

EU: all the missing countries
Other: Brazil (I don't really want countries outside Europe, but if I have to pick a country outside Europe, it'll be Brazil)

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

If I had to choose a country outside Europe it would probably be Australia or Egypt. Australia because of the scenery, and Egypt because I would like to see SCS make Suez.

In Europe it would be Greece, Ireland or Iceland. Greece because I really feel this it is a important country missing, and Iceland because I like it on ProMods, and would like to see how SCS would make it. And when you're doing Iceland you might as well make Ireland to make the part of the map more complete.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

United Arab Emirates may be

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Well my opinion is entirely based off of watching Top Gear. And I can't really pick which 3 I would want more xd

But either Argentina, Tanzania or Myanmar would be nice. Those places looked beautiful.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I will choose Iceland because the scenery there is really good, or more choices

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived