TMP VS SCS MP

"RICKY"

56 minutos atrás, LIGHT0FGOD disse:

Esta situação já foi discutida álcool vezes. 

Tbh não precisamos de novas necessárias para a mesma situação. Por favor, não me entenda mal. 

Obrigado! ? 

Thank you for your opinion. 

A healthy discussion is good, all of us players who spend hours playing MP have a better idea of what is good and bad, and how we can call more players to TMP

Because right now there is an open war between TMP and SCS

12 hours ago, RICKY9618 said:

Thank you for your opinion. 

A healthy discussion is good, all of us players who spend hours playing MP have a better idea of what is good and bad, and how we can call more players to TMP

Because right now there is an open war between TMP and SCS

Open war? Where? We are not fighting with SCS. There is two completely different multiplayer experiences. If you want to play with a few friends only then you can use SCS MP. Where as here we offer large scale multiplayer with thousands of players at once. SCS cant do that and probably never will do that. So we are not fighting anyone. 

47 minutes ago, MrSirViking said:

公开战争?在哪里?我们不是在与SCS战斗有两种完全不同的多人游戏体验。如果你只想和几个朋友一起玩,那么你可以使用SCS MP。在这里,我们提供同时拥有数千名玩家的大型多人游戏。SCS不能那样做,而且可能永远也不会那样做。所以我们不与任何人战斗。 

I agree with you. I think there are also two different modes. TMP is suitable for playing with more people, but SCS can only accommodate 8 people, but can install various mods, so each has its own advantages

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

5 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

Guerra aberta? Onde? Não estamos brigando com o SCS . Existem duas experiências multijogador completamente diferentes. Se você quiser jogar apenas com alguns amigos, pode usar o SCS MP. Onde, como aqui, oferecemos multiplayer em grande escala com milhares de jogadores ao mesmo tempo. SCS não pode fazer isso e provavelmente nunca fará isso. Portanto, não estamos lutando contra ninguém. 

thanks for your comment.

I've been playing ETS in multiplayer mode for some time now and I've never seen so many updates on TMP since opening the SCS MP. I wonder why? 

Let's not forget that the intent of SCS.  It's opening servers with more players. 

Hey @RICKY9618
Thank you so much for creating the post in our forums, we really appreciate that.

I'd like to point  few things out just in case and before it's too late. We have had several discussion about the TMP VS SCS mode or any sort of discussion where TMP is being question as what they will do as SCS Convoy mode is trying to takeover or likewise, and most of them have end up in hatred comments or haven't ended well. While we don't discourage anyone using our forums and to start such discussion as it's indeed a good topic to discuss some brainstorming ideas to attract some new players or to discuss some features which we can attract more players but I'd request everyone to make sure that the discussion here stays civil and make sure that it doesn't violate our rules and If we feel that topic is going out of hand, we might have to locked it. This topic will be monitored closely as it's bit sensitive considering how topic of same nature have had ended in past.Please do note that, there's no "War" going on between SCS convoy mode or TruckersMP, both mode have a common objective, to provide it's community members a place to drive and have fun 

That being said, once again, thank you so much for creating an engaging topic within the community.

Kind Regards

Nody,
TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

We have already had this discussion about TMP and SCS MP! Both experiences have pros and cons and it's up for the players themselves to create an opinion. We can't make a general statement about "x" is the best and "y" is the worst! 

Kind Regards!

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

3 hours ago, RICKY9618 said:

thanks for your comment.

I've been playing ETS in multiplayer mode for some time now and I've never seen so many updates on TMP since opening the SCS MP. I wonder why? 

Let's not forget that the intent of SCS.  It's opening servers with more players. 

There are more updates because we have fulltime Game Developers, so they have more time to work on the modification. And because of that, the updates are coming faster.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

4 hours ago, RICKY9618 said:

thanks for your comment.

You wonder why? It has nothing really to do with SCS. Well some of it has. Since SCS has made a few features, that we can implement then why not do it? And the other stuff? Well we are always working on improving the experience of TMP. A lot of it is also due to the fact that we have full time devs working on the project. Which has given more time to make these updates.  And yes i know SCS Says they want to open servers at some point. But i still doubt that it is gonna happen. Not only will it be an expense that they will not make any money on, but they will also have to deal with all the trolls, just like us. And they dont have the more than 100 moderators to do that. We have almost as many staff here at TMP as they do at SCS. And i dont think they are gonna hire a whole heap of people just to run MP servers. What they are doing with the P2P MP is much better for them, as they wont have to do anything with moderation or servers and it really dosent cost them anything.

I don't see how SCS could open high capacity servers. Not only because they would need a team to maintain and moderate those servers, but also because right now, it's fairly easy to provide mod support when only 8 players have to synchronise the mods they want to use. Imagine 2000 or 4000 players in a server and all of them have to use the same mods. You can already say goodbye to players with low-end computers.

And even if they made it work, in weeks or months, those servers would face the same problems that TruckersMP is facing currently: the need for a set of rules, trolls, reckless drivers, hackers, racing and raging kids... Some time later, they'd need to start banning people and again, same problems as TruckersMP, the continuous complaints about "Admin abuse", "Unfair ban" and so on.

If that's what TruckersMP will have to "fight against", I'd say that the battle is already won... If only because TruckersMP has more than 7 years of knowledge and expertise.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I don't see how SCS could open high capacity servers.

They just dont want too , simple as that cause like u said they would have to hire people to maintain.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

If that's what TruckersMP will have to "fight against", I'd say that the battle is already won... If only because TruckersMP has more than 7 years of knowledge and expertise.

7 years of knowledge and expertise cant beat a hole company with more resources , altrough for both of them its a healthy competition , but with time i think SCS MP ill gain more and more players , theres more freedoom , you can use mods already , start and explore different maps ,  right now theres almost no limits with mod support and less stress with others players that their intention its just to destroy the fun of others etc etc etc.

TruckersMP is the one I prefer.

I've played the SCS MP several times, but it didn't really catched me. In my opinion, it makes a difference if real people coming towards you or if boring AI's do so. On the other hand, you can use mods and all on SCS mp. I think, SCS MP is better  if you want to play with a small group of friends without getting disturbed or punished if you ram each other :kappa:

Em 05/10/2021 às 08:33, Nody disse:

Ei @ RICKY9618
Muito obrigado por criar a postagem em nossos fóruns, realmente apreciamos isso.

Eu gostaria de apontar algumas coisas apenas no caso e antes que seja tarde demais. Tivemos varias DISCUSSÕES Sobre o TMP VS SCS Modo OU QUALQUÉR tipo de DISCUSSÃO Onde TMP ESTÁ Sendo Questão de that they VAO Fazer Como SCS Modo Convoy ESTÁ Tentando Aquisição UO da MESMA forma, ea maioria Deles acabam em Comentários Ódio OU paraíso' terminei bem.Embora não desencorajemos ninguém a usar nossos fóruns e iniciar tal discussão, pois é realmente um bom tópico para discutir algumas idéias de brainstorming para atrair alguns novos jogadores ou para discutir alguns recursos que podemos atrair mais jogadores, mas eu pediria a todos que fizessem certeza de que a discussão aqui aparece civil e concordar-se de que não viole nossas regras  e se acharmos que o tópico está saindo do controle, talvez tenhamos que bloqueá- lo. Este tópico será monitorado de perto, pois é um pouco sensível, considerando como o tópico da mesma natureza terminou no passado. Observe que não há " guerra " ocorrendo entre o modo de comboio SCS ou TruckersMP, ambos os modos têm um objetivo comum, são os membros da comunidade um lugar para dirigir e se divertir 

Dito isso, mais uma vez, muito obrigado por criar um tópico envolvente dentro da comunidade.

Atenciosamente

Nody,
moderador do fórum TruckersMP.

Thank you very much for the comments in advance.

I'm of the same opinion as you, as long as it's a healthy discussion and doesn't offend anyone We can draw many conclusions, I am of the opinion if TMP listens to its players it can make the online mode much better and captivate more players. 

23 hours ago, Loexie said:

Há mais atualizações porque temos desenvolvedores de jogos em tempo integral, então eles têm mais tempo para trabalhar na modificação. E por causa disso, as atualizações estão chegando mais rápido.

Thanks for your comment.

Now I ask a question why is it only now that TMP has developers? TMP has been around for a long time. 

And because we just started getting more updates faster since SCS opened. 

Here are the questions. 

TMP has always had developers, obviously. But up until recently, they were volunteers, they worked on TMP development in their spare time because they had to work in other jobs to earn money for a living. Now, with Patreon, TMP decided to "hire" the developers for real, with a monthly salary. So now, they can dedicate a lot more time than they could before. It's their job, instead of a hobby that had to be left aside to be worked on only when the job and other real life business allowed for it.

On 10/6/2021 at 12:08 PM, RICKY9618 said:

Thanks for your comment.

Now I ask a question why is it only now that TMP has developers? TMP has been around for a long time. 

And because we just started getting more updates faster since SCS opened. 

Here are the questions. 

Did you really think TMP didn't have developers? How would TMP exists without developers lmao. A game or modification can't exists without 1 developer or more.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Archived