Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Dispatch bug ive found i think

MadAlice

Hi,

I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but ive been using tmp dispatching for a few days and i notcied if i roll it it will be your f7 100s of miles away from where you rolled it. So, for example. I was going from Macadonia to Poland and i rolled it in South Poland on a corner and i had to f7 it and it sent me 800 miles away from where i rolled it. There was a city just up the road with a f7 but it didnt send me there!

Heyy there! @madalexgaming33

I havent got this problem yet so, I can not answer you, if its bug or not. However, if you find something more, which is not look good and seems like bug in-game, you are allowed to report it over TMP Website -- posted below

In future, if you find some bug in TruckersMP feel free to report it via Support Ticket - You can report a possible bug in a support ticket (https://truckersmp.com/support) where a member of our support staff will investigate it. 

Have a nice day 

Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

Experinced Problem Solver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I'm guessing maybe if you have a double trailer it might be illegal to drive in the country you were driving in so if you f7 it will teleport you to the closest city where double trailers are legal which could be far away. If you didn't have a double trailer maybe you were far away from a city that had a repair station. I don't think every city has a repair station, but if it was actually 800 miles away that's probably unlikely I don't think it's possible for there to be a repair station that far away.

22 minutes ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I'm guessing maybe if you have a double trailer it might be illegal to drive in the country you were driving in so if you f7 it will teleport you to the closest city where double trailers are legal which could be far away. If you didn't have a double trailer maybe you were far away from a city that had a repair station. I don't think every city has a repair station, but if it was actually 800 miles away that's probably unlikely I don't think it's possible for there to be a repair station that far away.

If I did have a double trailer that is cause i selected it when i had the dispatcher on tmp. the dispatcher should know if you selected doubles or not are allowed in the country your currently driving in. 

I haven't encountered a similar situation

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived